1st Chapter

[A/N] Just imagine that she wears that🙈

I was nervous as hell. My knees were weak. My hands were sweating and I could barely breathe. The heart in my chest was beating like crazy. Now my hands were also shaking and I thought that I might collapse.

Someone squeezed my shoulder and rubbed my back with the other hand. I turned my head just to meet Kai's eyes.

He smiled encouraging at me and squeezed my shoulder again. "Everything will be alright. You can do this."

I just smiled a little at him and shrugged my shoulders. "I hope you are right." My hands and knees were still shaking.

Someone of the crew led us to the entrance of the stage.

"You will start in three minutes", the guy said to us and left right after.

I started shaking more and my pulse was so high that I could barely hear anything.

Now it'll start. We all realized that we have less then five minutes until we'll stand on the debut stage. Each of us were shaking, wiping form one feet on the other and breathing fast.

Some people of the crew and the styling team came to us and put on our cloaks, refreshed our Makeup  and hair.

I was so nervous that I wanted to disappear. But at the moment when the 'door' slid open I stopped thinking. [A/N] I don't know how to call it in another way😂. You know the door that slides open when celebrities enter a show. I hope you understand🙈

I felt nothing, heard noting and just walked on the stage with the others.

After the little 'intro' I threw away my cloak and kneeled down on the floor.

My heart started to beat fast again and the nervousness came back and hit me again.

The music begann to play and automatically I started dancing and singing.

When it was my turn, I started singing my part. And I think I rocked it. The crowd was cheering and shouting our names.

I smiled a little.

The crowd went wild when the refrain began. Girls were screaming, but I could also hear some boys. 

"HYEMIN!", someone in the crowed shouted. My smile grew bigger and all the nervousness from before was forgotten.

The song ended and the crowd went wild again. We all bowed and waved to the crowd.

"Thank you!", Baekhyun exclaimed in the his microphone.

We bowed again and went of the stage.

Backstage I jumped in the air. "We did it and it was amazing!" I jumped right into Kai's arms and hugged him tightly.

He just laughed and wrapped his arms around my back. "You did well everybody!", Sehun cheered.

I let go of Kai and gave Sehun a high five.

Our manager appeared next to Suho and laid an arm around his shoulder. "Let's get something to eat and celebrate the evening!"

We all agreed and went to our changing rooms.

Sighting in relief I got out of my outfit. Boy it's hot!

I changed into something more comfortable and left the room, just to see that all boys were already waiting for me.

Kai and Baekhyun laid both their arms around my shoulders and pushed me to the exit.

"Let's go!", Sehun cheered.