Day of the Concert

Jimin P.O.V
We all got up and went to the concert. We arrived and Jamie still looks a bit dizzy but it's getting better. We got ready, got our clothes on and went out. 2!3! Bang!Tan! Hello we are Bts.
Cheers yells
We've done all our songs and time for breack with fans. "Hello army!" Said Rm. more yells screams and cheers "we have something to say, said Rm. "We have a new member! Introduce yourself plz" said Rm. Alright, my name is Blossom. I'm jungkook's little sister and incharge of sing, rap and dance. Thank you" said Jamie. "Wow it's wonderful having an 8th member!" Said Suga. "Yeah!" Said V.
                Taehyung P.O.V
We got off the stage and Jamie looks alright. We went over to the fan meet. When we got there she was so excited. But when she was signing she seems dizzy. It was the end and we got to have fun. "So we will say our greetings and what we had all bottled inside of us" said Rm. Everyone went and then it was Jamie's turn. She seems so blessed to me part of this group and she cried to my surprise. So far I haven't seen her cry. Well I guess jungkook had. So we all went home and I guessed slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry this is so short. Again I was in a rush in class and I couldn't come up with anything. And I've been somewhat busy with lessons and school and tutor homework. I hope you guys understand! And I would like to represent @yoongurri for making such good stories! I already finished one and it was amazing go check her out!