Chapter Seventeen - Don't Mess with Family

Sorry it has been so long but i am now back to finish this book. Hope you enjoy xx

"Elijah" Sophie called "As soon as your brother finds out the link is broken, he'll kill Agnes. I know you don't owe me anything but please don't let him kill her." he jumped out and grabbed his jacket.

"Elijah she has the only access to the power we need to survive. Promise me that you'll stop him." he took out his phone.

"It's me where are you?...don't hurt her I'll be there shortly." he hung up then looked at Sophie.

"I'll make you one last promise. I won't let my brother kill Agnes" I shared a look with Hayley and nodded. Sophie came over and we stopped her.

"I know you were just trying to save your people..." Hayley started

"But try that again, I'll rip your head off and every witch in the city." we swam away. I grabbed a blanket and went to my daughters room i watched as Pippa read a story to her.

"and they all lived happily ever after"

"Cinderella?" i questioned and she looked up

"hey you look better. What happened?" she asked putting my daughter down in her cot

"A witch cursed me and Hayley to miscarry . Through a witch we were linked, now we're not. Bright side Elijah almost stripped for me" she laughed and we left the room.

"I wish you were all here, its making me nervous."

"Who says we can't?"

"Marcel, the idiot who runs the city. he's already twitch about three Orginals with a wife and daughter moving in. I don't think 71 hybrids making home will help.

"Rebekah" Pippa called and she stopped

"Do i smell like a werewolf or a vampire to you" she sniffed

"More like a vampire, it just smells like you've been screwing one" she then left.

"What if a few of us move close, to protect the two baby mama's just as a precaution.

"Humm, I'm alright with it but wait here and when I'm done we can ask Hayley" she nodded and I went to have a bath. Once I was spanking new again I saw Hayley and Pippa talking.

"Hey, Hayley I have a question. Would you feel safer if some of my hybrids moved closer to here. maybe one or two in the house"

"Yeah I don't see why not, as long as they don't suffocate me."

"We won't  I swear, most of the pack are getting tetchy since they found out about you. We know it's like a miracle and we are bursting at the seams to protect all of you. There is a knock and the door and Hayley goes to answer it.

"Where's Klaus, I need to talk to him" a male voice came and I got up and went to see who was at the door I vaguely recognised him.

"You're Josh right"

"Yeah where is Klaus? Marcel knows that he lied about where he lives" he told me

"What Marcel knows? How?"

"I don't know i just know that Marcel is onto him

"We're not his damn keeper Josh"

"Hayley" I scolded

"Fine just tell him to call me, please" we nod and close the door

"This is not good this is so not good. Pippa got tell the guys and get things moving"  I order she nods and gets on the phone leaving.  I bring out my phone and text Elijah to get his ass back here pronto. there was another knock and I heard Hayley grunting about Josh.

"Hi, I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met" I drop my phone and rush to the door pushing Marcel back snarling at him.

"What are you doing here, Marcel" my wolf was showing and itching to kill him.

"Hello to you too Bethany" I growled at him as he stood up dusting himself off.

"I won't ask you again, what are you doing here and how did you find us?"

"I simply came to look back at where I grew up imagine my surprise when I find you here and your little werewolf friend."

"Stay away from Hayley. I suggest you leave, I'm not supposed to change but your unwelcome arrival my wolf is itching for some vampire asshole." he held up his hands.

"Alright, alright. I'm leaving. catch you later" he then runs off and i stand up and turn round.

"You know you are really scary when you do that" Hayley commented I walked back inside and out to the back to watch the waves of the pool and calm down.

"I've never lost control like that, it scares me." i told her

"I think it's your maternal instinct coming out. I mean you're a hybrid who's werewolf side can come out at anytime. Marcel showing up without any warning obviously triggered something" I sigh

"Yeah, he's a threat which we suck up to on plan but that was crazy."

"If only" there was a silence as I saw Hayley was gone.

"Hayley?! Hay-" blackness