0.3) Changes

Athena quickly adverted her eyes when she told the two men her name, she felt lost in Tom's eyes but she couldn't fall in love with him

Athena quickly adverted her eyes when she told the two men her name, she felt lost in Tom's eyes but she couldn't fall in love with him. She wouldn't let it happen. "Dumbledore?" Horace repeated, this girl couldn't be Albus' daughter, could she?

"Yeah, my dad works here. Um... Do you think I could go see him? Wait why am I asking?" She chuckled to her self. Adjusting her leather jacket, which Tom felt was weird for a woman to wear. "See you Sluggy. Tom." And with that Athena was out the door, but how the hell did she know his name?

Athena knew Hogwarts more then she knew herself, she grew up here. When she was little she refused to be away from her dad, so they had no choice but to accommodate her. Ablus even put a little desk in his office, so Athena could learn stuff and pretend she was in control. Many people where scared of the adorable little girl. The girl made her way to the Transfiguration class room. Where father would be, could she handle this? She asked herself as she stood outside the big wooden door that belonged to Mcgonnal's office, or her dads. She sighed, knocking softly before opening the door in the room was Headmaster Dippet and her father. "Ah, i've been expecting you." Dumbledore said, knocking the air out of Athena. Her father knew who she was- but how? She decided not to dwell on it, her father was just too powerful. Harry said that she had to tell him the last thing her mother ever said to her. But that was impossible, because her mother died giving birth to her. 

"Father?" She breathed questioningly, not knowing if he knew he was her dad. 

"I guess i have a lot of explaining to do." Dumbledore spoke. 

Dumbledore talked to his daughter- still trying to explain what he knew since he was a young boy

Dumbledore talked to his daughter- still trying to explain what he knew since he was a young boy. He still doesnt know who his daughters mother is- because hes secretly gay. He didnt want to loose the child in front of him though- he loved her more then life itself. "Tom Riddle may be my mate but he is nothing to me and never will be. I can't change the future like that, no matter how much I want you to live." She told her father, angry that fate had stuck her with no other then Tom riddle. Her hair began to flame red- she was, after all, a metamorphmagus.

"My dear child, time is a fickle thing. We do not know if this is dangerous or not. But love always prevails." He said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Papa I can't love a man who killed you, who allowed his followers to- well. It doesn't matter, he was conceived out of a love potion he cannot love." She protested.

"That, my child, is where you are wrong. He is your mate, it is impossible not to love eachother." He said making Athena scream in frustration. Everything in the room moved as she did, the look on her face told her father this had not happened before. "Ah, I see that meeting your mate has kicked in your other powers." He said.

"Jesus Christ." She whispered to herself.

"My