0.2) What fresh hell

Athena's heart was heavy, Thalia's betrayal fresh in the beautiful brunettes mind and her father's portrait ripped on the floor, tears welled in her eyes

Athena's heart was heavy, Thalia's betrayal fresh in the beautiful brunettes mind and her father's portrait ripped on the floor, tears welled in her eyes. She had no one now, even if she had her father's portrait it was nothing like the real thing because her dad was dead. And he wasn't coming back. 

Suddenly the time turner that hung round her neck started to literally light up "The fuck?" She whispered as it pulled itself from underneath her shirt. She stared at it, like it was pulling her too it. Then it started to spin uncontrollably, and events started to flash behind her eyes. 

"Minerva, My daughter is the mate of Tom Riddle." Dumbledore said, almost 10 years ago. Minerva saw the worry behind his eyes and the excitement too. The hope for a better world, without the war. Athena looked at the event with tears glistening in her brown eyes. 

"What? Albus, are you sure?" The younger version of Mcgonal asked. Her eyes wide with fear and hatred for Tom Riddle. Or more commonly known as Voldemort. The girl that Minerva loved dearly was mated to the creature.

"More sure then sure." He replied a fond smile on his face. "She will stop him becoming Voldemort." Albus told her.

"Albus that is terribly dangerous and unpredictable-" Minerva's voice slowly got quieter and the scene in front of Athena started to disappear.

Finally Athena felt the world stop spinning, she fell to the ground, which unfortunately meant she crashed into a bunch of tables. Interrupting Horace Slughorns conversation with Tom Riddle. "What Fresh hell is this?" Athena mumbled as she tried to pull herself up. Her hair slightly messy and a small cut on her cheek.

"Oh my dear girl. However?" Horace Slughorn questions. Not really sure of what to say.

"Sluggy?" Athena questioned, her eyes zoned on the man who's trying to help her up. The man who acted like an uncle to her.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Tom riddle asked,  confused on who this girl was and very angry. When he said this the girl turned her head to his, slightly tilted as she did. When her brown eyes connected with his dark ones his world came crumbling around him. Lust- and overpowered feeling of lust hit him. Happiness, sadness, anger and possessiveness hit him like a storm. The guy who had only ever felt anger and fear had now felt a swirl of emotions. All due to this one girl. And he fucking loved it. This girl was going to be his, even if he had to die to get her.

"I'm Athena Dumbledore." She breathed. She felt the desire to be near Tom. She wasn't sure if she liked it, as she knew this was The Dark Lord. Meaning he was the guy who killed her father.