(insert title here)

I can't titles-

Michael and Jeremy, as we all know, really love to get stoned.

When they're stoned, sometimes, unspeakable gay things happen.

Clothes discarded, kisses  shared, virginities taken. The first time it happened was incredible.

But they didn't want to call it a relationship. They were both too nervous.

So they agreed upon it; just sex. No relationship, just sex. Nobody had to know.

But one night, everything changed. They were playing video games, when Jeremy gave Michael a look.

A lustful look.

Michael smirked and set his controller down. "You want me, don't you, Jer-Bear?"

Jeremy nodded.

Michael pulled Jeremy closer to him.

Quickly pulling down the other's jeans, he began to stroke Jeremy's dick. Jeremy moaned loudly.

"Michael~!! Just d-do it..~!!"

Michael smirked again. He pulled off his own jeans and then turned Jeremy around and kissed him, turning it into a French kiss almost immediately. Jeremy kissed back.

Jeremy moaned again.

Then suddenly, Michael noticed Jeremy making a different noise: sobbing. Jeremy was crying.

"Jer!!" Michael pulled back, worry clear in his eyes.

"I-I don't want to d-do this anymore, Michael.."

"That's fine. We don't have to do this. We can just be normal friends again."

Jeremy's sobs worsened.

"N-no!! Michael, I.. I want to be m-more than friends. I-I want there to be an us. I want to feel like.. Like I mean something more to you than just a sex toy, Michael. I just.." He wiped his eyes. "I-I'm so stupid, I can't believe I ever thought.. that you actually loved me.."

Michael's eyes were wide with shock. "Jeremy.. You should have told me.."

"I'm sorry.. I should leave.."

"Jeremy, two things. One: It's.. It's fine. I love you, too, but.. I was too scared, so I thought this was the closest we would get.. But yes. I want to have an actual relationship with you, Jeremy."

"What was the second thing?"

"This is your house. You can't leave."

Jeremy paused. "..I hate you."

"No, you love me."

"Yeah."

"Do you want to continue?"

"..No. I just wanna cuddle."

"Okay."

They both pulled their jeans back up and laid across the couch.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around Michael, who buried his face in Jeremy's chest.

Jeremy smiled and kissed the top of Michael's head, making him let out a little chuckle.

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you, too, Jer."

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to write something fluffy, smutty, or angsty.
So I conjured up this.
Lmao.