Chapter 10

Anand

Anand

"That summer I learned that if you wanted to do something, you should do it as soon as possible else you may regret. By the time I have gone to Ishanvi's house, it was already late. I regret till now not telling about my feelings to Priya", I said regretfully.

"Bhaiyya, did you ask your cousin, Ishanvi about it?", Harini asked.

"At that time, I was a bit surprised that I felt so for someone, more importantly for someone who is one of my cousin's friend. When I knew that Priya no longer lived near Ishanvi's house, I was shocked. I thought that maybe it was a mere attraction but as I have already respected her, the attraction may be strong. I tried my best to try to forget Priya, I immersed myself in studies. But no matter, I can't seem to forget not because she is my first love but also my only love. After getting clarity about this, I felt shy to ask help Ishanvi about Priya. But now that I may probably be married to someone I don't love, I don't want to leave any chances of me finding Priya. So I decided to go and ask Ishanvi about Priya. Also, I know that finding Priya may probably not be as easy as it sounds. Yet I will try everything I can if it means that I would find Priya. I have come to you to ask your help to find Priya in the worse case. You will help me, right?", I said hopefully.

"Hey, you don't even have to ask. Of course, we will help. Don't worry, we have got your back. Now go and we will start the search for your Priya, the one who melted your stone-like heart", Dinesh replied.

"Of course, we would help you bhaiyya. I am your sister and this is your best friend. Helping you is kind of in the job description. If not you, who would we rather help? It is not as if we are doing it for free. I get a good friend, your best friend gets his much-awaited sister and you get happiness and the love of your life. I think that is enough for any of us to be motivated. Just don't forget to invite us to the wedding," Harini said lightening the mood.

"Get ready to meet my cousin, Ishanvi then. I know it is a little too fast but I have got no time to lose. The faster the better. Before I forget, Ishanvi also lives in the same town as you guys. So, get ready to meet a new crazy friend," I said ushering them out of their house to go meet Ishanvi.