Chapter Forty Two - Baby Time

Start from the beginning

----

When we arrived I was taken into the back room which we had set up for right now.

"Go play, upstairs." Jack told them they looked scared by ran upstairs.

"Something's not right, you need to open me up now!" I ordered.

"Right." He put me on the bed and lifted up my top. I thrashed about in pain, I had a love hate relationships with hybrid births. Everything was good right up till you actually had to deliver.

"I don't have scalpels. Carlisle has those."

"Then bite me, lover boy." I yelled. He winced an started biting. I screamed in pain, it was excruciating

"Right, I have no idea what... Carlisle, tell me what yo do." Carlisle who was on the phone walked him through it . Jackson got his way through and I heard little screams of a baby. I felt a relief of pressure and opened my eyes.

"Wha-What do we have?"

"A girl. We have another girl." he tells me.

"Perfect."

-3rd Person-

"Jack listen to me. I will be there in five minutes but you need to kick-start Allison's healing."

"How?" Jack questions.

"She needs to drink Human blood, the one she's had for the past two weeks." Jack Opened the door.

"Kids!" he yelled and they sped down.

"Dad, why are you covered in blood?" Faith asked scared

"Later.  I need blood and bassinet." Johnny ran to get the blood and Faith dragged over the bassinet.

"Stay with your sister, yell if you need me." Jack took the blood off Johnny and ran back in.

"Ali, stay awake. Drink this." He fed her the blood bag after bag.

"I'm tired."

"Jack let her sleep." He heard Carlisle behind him and he got to work stitching her up.

"I never want to do that again." He breathed

"I know, but you did well. Now go spend time with your new daughter. I will deal with Ali." Jack went out and saw the children staring down at their sister

"Told you it was a girl." He heard Faith brag

"Shut up. Why is she all bloody?" Johnny replied

"Because she's just been born." Jack told them and they looked up.

"Dad! Where's Mom?" Faith questioned

"Grandpops is looking after her, she's gonna sleep for a bit. Mean while let's clean your little sister, ready for when she wakes up. Jack picked up the little girl and took her upstairs followed by he children.

"Was it like this when we were born?" Johnny asked as he cleaned his baby girl up.

"Yeah. But for all the pain, your Mom goes through, she wouldn't change a thing. When she wakes up and feeds. She'll be fine. I promise."

"Okay."

"Right, let's go." He took them into his room and  put baby into a Moses basket on Ali's side of the bed.

"You remember all the songs we sing to you."

"Yeah."

"Why don't you sing to her, I bet she'd love to hear your voices. I'm gonna clean up and change." The children started singing to their baby sister. The little girl stopped wriggling and listen to her big brother and sister. Jack washed and dressed himself before coming back out. The headed downstairs where Carlisle was on the phone talking to his family back home. When he got off the phone he turned to them.

"How is she?" Jack asked

"Sleeping. The blood you fed her will help her heal faster. If  may." he gestured to the newborn wanting to do a check up.

"Sure." He handed the little girl and watched Carlisle check her over and make notes.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Carlisle asked him "Allison said you would choose."

"Err , no. I only found out today she wanted me to. " He sat down and ran a hand through his hair

"You did good Jackson."

"Hummm."

"Well you have a perfectly healthy baby girl. She'll want feeding soon though." He handed her back to Jack. He stared down at the baby in his arms.

"Hi, baby."