" Ingrid, did you hear me? "

" ....Loud and clear," She said, and I could hear the slight tremble in her voice. Before she touched the door, I quickly reached over her and slammed it shut. She stayed facing away from me as I basically trapped her between myself and the door.

" Dollface... Talk to me. "

" ...T-there's nothing to talk about.. " She whispered, and I turned her around by her shoulder to which she complied but still didn't look up at me. I needed to clear this up before I went even more insane.

" She came over to me, and-. "

" I heard you the first time. " She whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

" Stop being so stubborn and actually talk to me... please "

" Tristian.... I-I don't feel like talking to you right n-now.. "

" Goddamn, it Ingrid. " I banged on the door, and she jumped slightly. She looked up and grabbed my hand.

" S-stop.. You're messing up the bandages. " I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hand out of her hold.

" Do you think I care about my fucking hand right now? I'm trying to talk to you. "

" B-but I'm just a naive girl being controlled by her father. You couldn't possibly want to talk to me. " I grabbed her face in my hands as my anger wanted to surface, and I needed to look at her to distract myself from it.

" I've been trying to call you since yesterday afternoon, and I've been going insane all morning. Of course, I want to talk to you... I need to talk to you " She pushed my hands off of her face, and I didn't even think as I moved to close the space between us again by the wall... Then I did something so impulsive that it shocked me tremendously.

I kissed her.

She stood frozen for a split second before shakily grabbing onto my jacket and pulling me closer to her

She stood frozen for a split second before shakily grabbing onto my jacket and pulling me closer to her. I felt my heart beat in my eardrums, and I could feel my face heat up. I pulled her closer by the waist, and after a few moments, she pulled away with a look of pure shock on her face. Realization dawned on me, and I tried to speak, but she quickly pulled away from me and ran out of the room.

Third Person POV

" Well, that went south pretty fast now, didn't it? " Samuel, Ingrid's father, said turning off the security footage of Ingrid running out of the building to go home, he assumed. Noah shrugged.

" Not to worry, my dear friend. All will come in good time. Even the straightest roads have a few bumps and turns. " Samuel shrugged.

" I suppose your right. They have only been together so long.. I guess it's not too surprising that she ran out after he kissed her. "

" I'll tell you. I had the most difficult time coming to terms with Tristian to do.. well, anything. He's extremely stubborn, and the fucked up thing about it all is when you want to talk to him, he ignores you. "