Sherry

Mycroft lost sight of Alice, she was by his side one minute and gone the next, and it just began to rain, quite heavily too. Opening his umbrella he went to search for her, not caring to see everyone off after the service. He walked between the headstones, some of the names have faded over time.
She was standing underneath an old oak tree, where they just buried him, she was soaked to the skin at this point, but she barely noticed the rain. She didn't notice it stopped when he appeared, shielding them both from it.
"Alice?"
She turned to him, mascara running down her cheeks, he couldn't exactly tell if it was because of the rain or because she was crying.
"We have to go now, darling." He soothed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and leading her away from the plot. She turned back for a moment before letting Mycroft lead her to the car.

Mycroft kept track of the days, she would wake up, eat and crawl back into bed and would be there when he came home. For two weeks she was like this, occasionally she would shower, she only seemed to acknowledge him when he would climb into bed with her, only then. He had informed her place of work that she was in no shape to return yet.
But then by the third week she started getting better, she talked to him, ate more than what she had before.
She'd take little ventures to his library or the media room, she'd sit in the courtyard, talk to the staff. Mycroft thought she was really coming around.
One afternoon Mycroft came home to check on her only to find that she wasn't in his manor house and was about to call her when he saw the text she sent, saying that she was with John and Sherlock in Bart's lab.

She came home shortly after nine, carrying a paper bag. Mycroft raised an eyebrow when she entered the parlour. She smiled at him, genuinely smiled, setting her purse and the bag down she pulled out two bottles of sherry wine.
"Whats the occasion?" He said, standing up to inspect the labels.
"Well, I hoped that we could have a nice movie night in the media room, have a couple drinks. I know I haven't been all there the past couple weeks and I wanted to make up for it," she paused to wrap her arms around him, "and to thank you for putting up with me."
His hands spread out across her back, "you were distraught and was clearly in no shape to be left alone, and I would have been a terrible suitor if I let you."
"Suitor? Is that how you see yourself Mr. Holmes?"
"Should I see myself as any other way?"
"No, I suppose not." She played with his tie, I'm going to go set up, you bring the bottles and glasses, I'll pick something we'll both enjoy."
She pushed up on her tippy toes and kissed his chin, walking away but not before shrugging off her cardigan, showing him the white tank top that clung to her skin.

The movie she chose was Casablanca. She didn't really take Mycroft for a film noir kind of man, but at the same time she sort of guessed.
She squished down in the big chair and tucked her feet under herself, taking the glass of sherry he offered.
"Thank you baby." She said, Mycroft cleared his throat, pouring himself a glass.
"Your welcome darling." He sat down and loosened his tie, exposing more of his neck to her. Alice stared at him with hunger in her eyes, licking away a drop of sherry that threatened to drip down the glass.
She took a long slip of the smoky liquid and started the movie, Mycroft seemed impressed by her choice.

The movie went on and they were a bottle and a half deep in sherry, both seemed fuzzy around the edges, if they were to stand now, they'd stumble, they're inhibitions were gone, lost to the wind.
Displayed in front of them was the scene between Rick Blaine and Ilsa Lund, the scene which most would argue made this movie famous.
"But what about us?" Ilsa asked.
"We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night."
"When I said I would never leave you."
"And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that."
Ilsa's eyes are filled with tears, she lowers her head and begins to cry.
"Now, now..." Rick places his hand under her chin and lifts her head so they're eyes meet.
"Here's looking at you, kid." He said.
Mycroft heard a whimper from his left and turns. Alice is clutching a pillow, her eyes are glassy and chin is quivering, Mycroft furrows his eyebrows, she finds this sad?
Mycroft reaches over and grabs her hand, placing a kiss on it. But he doesn't stop there, he presses one to the inside of her wrist. Alice stared at him with what would be the very definition of bedroom eyes as his lips touched every part of her arm they could reach. In a bold move, Alice put her empty glass down and climbed over the chair, setting herself down on him, straddling his waist. Instantly his hands flew to her back, feeling her skin over the fabric of her skirt. She attacked his mouth with a kiss, he dragged his tongue over her bottom lip, begging for entrance, which she granted, shivering at the feeling. She could taste remnants of the sherry on his tongue.
Alice swiftly undid his tie, flinging the silk off somewhere in the room. Carefully and with skill she undid the buttons, breaking away from him to place little kisses on his neck and chest. She wanted to show him love tonight, for being there for her. She thought that the sherry would help smooth things along for both of them.
Alice slid off his hips and got on her knees between his legs.
"What are you..."
"Shhh..." she whispered with heavy lidded eyes from the alcohol, she unzipped his pants. "You'll like this."
She freed his cock, "so hard already," she said, he was bigger and thicker than she had imagined him, it made her mouth water with anticipation of what was to come, hopefully her, if things turn out right.
It was warm in her hand, and the skin was velvety to the touch. She gave the head an experimental lick, he uncharacteristically bucked his hips forward, cock twitched in her hands. Alice smiled and licked the underside, from base to tip. Slowly she took him in her mouth, inch by inch, relaxing her throat, taking as much of him as she could. She pumped him with her hand as she slid her tongue up and down his shaft.
Mycroft dug his fingers into the leather of the chair. She let her hand grip his thigh as she bobbed up and down his shaft, taking him almost all the way, he let out a breathy moan, hand coming to tangle itself in her hair, guiding her down further. Alice smiled to herself, she broke the ice man, he soon became a whimpering, drunken, moaning mess before her. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, slipping her hand inside, she brushed her fingers over her clit, whimpering at the sensitivity, she lowered her fingers, covering them in her juices, she was so wet already by doing something so simple as fellatio. She stroked herself, dipping a finger into her aching hole and taking it out. And oh how she ached, barely able to take this feeling of loneliness, her pussy pulsed at the thought of him filling her completely. She removed her mouth from him, drool dripping down her chin. Mycroft looked at her with flushed cheeks and heavy eyes, clearly unhappy with the sudden absence of her mouth.
"Bedroom, right now." He commanded, standing up with a sway to his step. Alice giggled loudly and ran upstairs, hitting the wall with her body on the way up a few times. She opened the door and stumbled. Mycroft showed up behind her and slid his hands up her shirt, covering her breasts with his hands, his large calloused hands, over the bra, oh how she longed to feel them against her bare skin again. His rock hard, and probably painful erection pressed against her back, she tried to step on her toes, just to get it right where she wanted it, but alas she was too short. Mycroft took off her shirt without the thought of being gentle. He unclipped her bra quickly, tossing it somewhere in the room, revealing to him those blush pink nipples again, standing at peak attention. Alice moved her neck to the side, letting him have access. He ran his tongue across the skin. Her jeans were already unbuttoned and unzipped, he slid his hand inside, feeling the silk fabric on the back of his hand as he cupped her womanhood, feeling it for the first time. She was soaking wet, she shivered when he ran a finger along the entirety of it, he dipped his finger inside, Alice gasped, grabbing him for support as he moved his finger in and out of her, relishing the feeling of her warm, wet walls. Another finger came to brush against her clit, making her jolt in pleasure.
"Ooooooo," she moaned lowly, only Mycroft could hear it, the rumble in her chest, he growled against her skin at the praise. He removed his hand from her, Alice whined at the lack of contact, leaving an ache, her hand flew to her pussy to replicate what he made her feel but he twisted her arm around her back.
"Bad," he whispered, tugging at her jeans. He got them to her knees, Alice kicked them off, she stood there in a pair of black silk panties, her inner thighs were shiny and slick with juices. Mycroft growled and pointed to the bed, she walked over and crawled on top, pushing her ass in the air, she felt a wave of dizziness wash over for her, perhaps a mix of pleasure and alcohol.
Mycroft shed the rest of his clothing snd pulled her down to him, rolling her over so she laid on her back. He pulled down her panties, revealing her completely too him, she didn't close her legs, instead keeping them wide open for him.
Mycroft stared at the pretty pink folds, he bent down and placed an experimental lick on her clit. She convulsed in response, "ha!" Gripping at the duvet. He did it again, and again, and again, expanding the reach of his tongue every time. He pushed two fingers in this time around, Alice made a sound that was a mix between a growl and a moan, pushing herself against his hand.
"God your beautiful," he whispered, slurring the word 'beautiful'.
She felt a tightening in her lower belly, a coil of pleasure that begged to be released, but Mycroft stopped, making her wine pathetically underneath him.
"Mycroft!"
He lined himself up between her legs and looked for her permission, she nodded and he slipped inside.
White hot lightning shot through her body at the pleasant intrusion. Mycroft moved slowly, not wanting to hurt her in any way, but she was impatient, she wanted him to speed up, pound her into the mattress without mercy. She clawed at him, begging.
"Please, please, please."
"Please what?" He gruffed, sliding out and slipping back in, painfully slow.
"Faster, please, fuck me harder."
He captured her lips in a kiss as he sped up, hips snapping against hers.
She lost herself in the sudden dominance from him. His thrusts grew rough, he growled in her ear, "you like that?"
"Yes," she choked, she was beginning to feel the familiar coil, of pleasure.
"I can't hear you baby." He moaned against the skin of her neck.
"Yes, yes I love it! I love feeling your cock filling me!-oh God!" She could feel her orgasm looming overhead, like a storm at sea. Mycroft sat up, placing a leg over his shoulder, changing the angle he thrust with. Alice mewled at the sudden change, feeling his pelvic bone rubbing against her clit. Mycroft placed a kiss to the soft skin of her shin, a thumb came to circle her clit. The coil continued to wind itself tighter and tighter, she was a moaning mess under him, making incoherent sentences, a mix of praise and profanities. She lifted her head to see him thrusting into her, cock soaked with her juices.
"Ah fuck!" She screamed, head falling back on the mattress, tears prickling her eyes.
"Do you like it when I fuck you like this?" He gasped out, his thrusts were beginning to grow sloppy.
"Yes-yes sir! Yes Mycroft!"
"Say it again."
"Mycroft," she moaned.
"Again!"
"My-My-My-" her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she gripped he duvet so tightly, her knuckles turned white.
"Say my name baby."
"Mycroft!" She screamed, the coil snapped, her orgasm hit like a tsunami, her vision blurred, hips bucking violently against his, she chanted his name like a prayer, clawing at his back. With a guttural grunt he came inside her, filling her with his hot cum. Alice gasped at the feeling.
Letting himself catch his breath, he pulled out, rolling over to lay beside her.
Alice hummed, her mouth was dry and he body felt numb, like jello.
She rolled over and placed a head on Mycroft's shoulder, ignoring the sticky sweat that covered his body.
Mycroft kissed her forehead and closed his eyes, letting exhaustion, alcohol and satisfaction lull him to sleep, he mumbled something that Alice couldn't understand, she said something back that was equally nonsensical.