Thomas, i'm sorry...

Okay! Back t the actual story line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex cursed under his breath and dragged Thomas outside so they could talk in private. "Alex, it already has comments, and everyone at school has se-," Thomas started, in a panic, but was quickly cut off by Alex spinning around with a fire in his eyes. "Shut the fuck up! This is going to ruin my goddamn reputation! I can't believe I kissed the stupid fucking nerd of the school, what was I thinking!? Jesus, this is all your fault Thomas!" Alex screamed at Thomas. "How is it my fault?" Thomas asked quietly, yet sharply, genuinely confused.

"Well, if you had pushed me away, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"If you hadn't kissed me, I wouldn't have had to!" Thomas screamed back with tears in his eyes. "I already get the shit beat out of me at school, and my parents are going to disown me, Alex! Fuck your reputation! Kids at school are gonna hit me twice as hard and my dad is gonna beat me until all of my ribs are bro-ken, a-and you're worried about your goddamned r-reputation!?" Thomas choked out. He folded in on himself and hid his face, trying to conceal the heavy flow of tears streaming down his face. Alex felt his heart hurt at how broken Thomas looked. Every other time they've argued, Thomas always covered up the hurt with a cocky attitude and sharp comebacks, so Alex had no idea that Thomas was even capable of looking like this. Alex's look of rage was replaced with worry as he pulled Thomas in a hug. He could feel his leather jacket getting wet with Thomas' tears, but he couldn't bring himself to care. "Listen, Thomas, i'm sorry... If you're scared of going home, you can stay at my condo for a while," Alex whispered to the shaking boy in his arms. "R-really?" Thomas asked as he looked up at Alex. They've hated each other since they were freshmen and they're seniors now, so Thomas was a bit weary of Alex being nice. "Yeah, I live by myself and I have a guest room in my condo so I have more than enough room," Alex said, his voice still softer than Thomas has ever heard it. Thomas gave him a small smile when Alex wiped the tears off his face and straightened up.

"Well then, lead the way."