No one else was in the room where it happened... or was there?

"So, can anyone name a famous tragedy written by Shakespeare?" Angelica Schuyler's voice rang out crystal clear to her class. Thomas Jefferson, the biggest nerd in the school, shot his hand up. "Fucking nerd..." Alexander Hamilton, the fuckboy of the school, muttered under his breath. They both had a reputation of hating each other so no one was surprised when Thomas heard Alex's remark and a fight quickly ensued. "Go to hell Alexander! At least I don't fuck everything that moves," Thomas yelled when he heard Alex's words. Angelica, being very used to this just laid her head down on her desk and tried to pretend that she didn't see the fight that was happening. "At least I don't have fuckin braces or some shit like that's blocking up my mouth," Alex snapped back. "Yeah you can't have braces because a dick is always in your-" Thomas started but was cut of by Charles Lee, the school's designated emo who was sitting behind them, snap. "Will the two of you please shut the fuck up! I've got a headache and just once I would like to be able to go through a class without you two fucking idiots trying to kill each other." Charles said as took another sip of his coffee, which, keep in mind, is the only thing that is keeping him from committing homicide. Or suicide. Either one worked for Charles. "That's not what you were saying when I was fucking you~" Alex retorted in a sing-song voice. Now it was Charles' boyfriend, Arron Burr's turn to join the conversation. "Bitch i'm sorry, what was that?" Aaron asked with threat in his voice as his head snapped up from his book to look at Charles. "Before I was dating you, Hun," Charles explained and the fire left Aaron's eyes as he went back to reading. "Bitch," Alexander snapped quickly. "Better a bitch than a whore," Charles said with a smug smile on his face. "Well, since you three took up the rest of the class period arguing, class is dismissed and your homework is to write a short summary of a Shakespearean play," Angelica said with irritation glossing her voice as she dismissed the class. Thomas and Alex glared at each other until they had to part ways to get to their classes.

Thomas re-adjusted his backpack to fit more comfortably on him as he walked by the locker room doors. He let out a sharp yelp as an arm darted out of the doors and dragged him into the locker rooms. Before he could process what was happening he felt himself get pinned against a locker and a pair of lips on his. When he finally processed just who was kissing him he damn near passed out. Alexander Hamilton, the man he's despised since the beginning, was currently pinning Thomas up against a locker and trying to make out with him. He had half a mind to knee Hamilton in the balls but decided against it. Thomas tried to pull away but then realized that he was actually kind of enjoying this. Alexander's lips were softer than he thought and damn, that boy knew how to work his mouth. So, after a little bit he gave in to Alex and started kissing him back. Soon they had a full on make out session going down but they parted for air after a while. They stood there panting for a minute before Hamilton looked up at Thomas. "Lets agree to never tell anyone about this, and this will definitely be happening again," Alex said with a sly smirk and ran out the doors. Thomas sighed and sat down on one of the benches by the lockers. Math could wait, he needed to re-evaluate his life choices. Little did they know though, the little bitch of the school known as Samuel Seabury had recorded the whole encounter and was already uploading it to YouTube.