Frustrated

Your P.O.V

He kissed me on the lips. It lasted for a few seconds, and he moved back.

"Good night" He smirked, and went back to his room

I felt my face get so warm. 'He kissed me' I kept repeating in my head. I was walking back to my room, and I could feel my heart beating faster. i entered my room, and Mairin was awake.

"Where were you?" She said rubbing her eye

"I was training"

"Okay"

She went back to sleep. I let out a tiny squeal. I plopped down my bed, and covered my face with a pillow. I was fangirling. Absol went out of his pokeball. He gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine. Go back to sleep" I reassured him

He went back to his pokeball. I'm so exited to see him again tomorrow. My heart kept beating faster, and my cheeks got warmer every time I think about him kissing me. I yawned and went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up earlier than Mairin. Well, that's a first. I went to her bed, and woke her up.

"Mairin, wake up" I patted her

"What time is it?" She groaned "Wait, you're awake first than me!!" She quickly sat up

"I know right"

"I know why" She grinned

"Why?" I felt my face blush a bit 'She knows I kissed Alain?'

"It's going to be your last gym battle"

I sighed in relief "Yup"

"Then, let's go Chespie" She woke up Chespie beside her

"Where are you going?"

"To wake up Alain. Coming?"

"Oh. Okay" I smiled

We both walked to his room. We opened it, but he wasn't there. It looked like no one stayed there. Everything was clean.

"He's probably training. Let's go to the battlefield" Mairin said

We both walked to the field, but he wasn't there. I kinda panicked a bit.

"You should check the pokemon center. I will check around the forest" I told Mairin

"Okay" She left

I released Absol from his pokeball.

"Hi Absol. Can you help me look for Alain?" I asked

He gave me a 'What happened?' look

"Nothing. I'm just being a kind friend."

He rolled his eyes, and tried to catch his scent. He caught the scent, and followed it. We both walked to the forest. Absol kept sniffing, but he stopped and growled. I saw Alain talking, but he was with him. I tried to peek, and saw it was the green haired girl I saw at the pokeball factory. What was her name? Luna. Candace. Celestia 'No. Alain said he doesn't know about Team Flare' I thought. I stopped Absol from growling, and we both hid behind a big tree. I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Lysandre urgently needs you" Celestia said

"What is it?" Alain answered

"He need help retrieving a pokemon" She added

'This can't be happening' I left because i didn't want to hear more. i felt my heart sunk. Absol and i quietly left the forest, and headed to the pokemon center. I felt some tears threatening to fall, but I blinked it away. Absol rubbed his head on my leg, he sensed I was sad.