K.O.

Your P.O.V

I heard Cassandra's annoying and high pitch voice call my name.

"I'm here" I shouted

I thought what does she want now. Breath in and breath out. I should calm my mind before I would actually punch her in the face.

"There you are" Mairin said as I faced her

She was then followed by Cassandra grabbing Alain by his hand.

"I want to battle you, y/n. Alain, here, said you beat him in a battle and that you could train me better than him. I want to see for myself if you're really a strong trainer." Cassandra stated

"Sure" I said knowing beating her would be fun

"He also said that you can mega evolve your pokemon. Where's your keystone?" She asked bluntly

"Here" I showed my bracelet that was tuck in my glove

"Oh. Is that your pokemon?" She's suprised that I actually have a keystone

She and Mairin went to my pokemon. She looked impressed, but she tried to hide it.

"These are your pokemon,huh,. They're not that pretty. But anyway let's start the battle"

I heard charizard huffed like she was offended. I smiled because of my pokemon's behavior. I returned my pokemon except for metagross. I was about to face her, until I felt her grab my arm and pulled me closer.

"The winner gets Alain" She whispered

She made my blood boil. She then went to the opposite side. Alain was the referee. She used her Audino.

"I'll go first. Audino use flamethrower" Cassandra said

"Protect" I commanded metagross

The flamethrower aimed for metagross, but was not hit because of protect

"Mega evolve. Use ice beam"

"Dodge it"

Metagross was quick and avoided the ice beam

"For such a strong trainer you dodge a lot. Audino use shadow ball"

"Dodge. Mega evolve. Use flash canon"

Audino was too slow to hit

"Now audino, while metagross is still charging up. Use flame burst"

"Metagross use teleport then release flash canon"

Metagross quickly evaded the flame burst and appeared above audino. It let go of flash canon. It was a one hit KO.

"Metagross win" Alain shouted

I heard Cassandra mumble some words.

*Time Skip*

After the battle, Cassandra stopped flirting with Alain. We said goodbye to her and her grandparents and headed to Lumiose City.

*Time Skip*

We finally reached Lumiose City. My plan was to go to Prof. Sycamore and ask him to help me make an accessory to hold the garchompite. Alain declined to go, and he said he needed to see his boss right away, but I could tell something was bothering him. Mairin and I headed to the lab.

"Prof. Sycamore, it's me, y/n" I shouted seeing no one in the lab

"Oh, Hi y/n. Long time no see. Who's this?" Prof. Sycamore appeared coming from the garden with pokemon

"Hello. I'm Mairin and this is my partner chespie" Mairin greeted

"Hello Mairin. I see you have a companion now. How's your journey coming along, y/n"

"Great. I'm going to get my fifth badge. I came to see if you could help me put on this garchompite" I showed him the garchompite and released garchomp

"Sure. Extraordinary. You're gabite evolved. Garchomp would be happy to see her" Prof. Sycamore called his garchomp.

His and mine garchomp played with each. Mairin played with the other pokemon in the garden. Prof. Sycamore began making some sort of necklace for garchomp. He attached the stone to the necklace, making it look like a pendant. After, he looked at my other pokemon to continue researching about mega evolution. He asked me to try mega evolving garchomp, and it worked. After a while, we said our goodbyes. I had to go to the gym before it closes, and after gathering more information, Prof. Sycamore had more research to do. Mairin and I headed to the gym.

Author's Note:

I speed up the pace of this story because I realized the progress of this story is really slow. Say goodbye to Cassandra. Why did Alain not want to go the lab?

I'm not sure this story could update soon, because I would be traveling and school will start after. I would try my best to update this story as soon as possible and fix the grammatical errors. Don't forget to comment and vote.

But for now, Enjoy.

BYE PHILIPPINES.

HELLO KOREA

HELLO CANADA

HELLO USA

(I'm going to so much places. Yay)