Conversation

Alain's P.O.V

After the battle and the Hunter J thing, we all went back inside the pokemon center to heal our pokemon. Mairin was being herself and disturbing the other people. I was left with y/n waiting for our pokemon to be healed. She looked like she was quite distraught after Hunter J. She looks so pretty, her beautiful e/c eyes, her radiant smile and her battling strategy is quite flawless. I didn't notice I was staring at her for a while until she looked back at me. My cheeks burned up and I looked away.

"So you're heading to Lumiose city?" y/n asked

"Y..ya..yes" I stuttered. Nice going, Alain

"Do you also battle gyms?"

"No"

"Oh" she sounded a bit disappointed

There was an awkward silence.

"So, why are you going to Lumiose city?" she asked

"My boss called me to meet him there"

"Boss?"

"Lysander. He helped me get my mega stone and I wanted to repay him"

"That's nice. Do you know Professor Sycamore?"

"Um.. No" I didn't feel like talking about so I said no

"Oh. I was going to meet him in Lumiose city, to help me make something for Garchomp's garchompite"

"I forgot your gabite evolved. You have a strong team of pokemon. It looked like some of them were hard to train" Great job Alain, you're blabbering

"Thanks. It was hard, but worth it"

"Why did Hunter J want you absol and how do you know her?"

She explained it, but I couldn't help to stare at her pretty face. The story was quite long, and I just zoned out to stare at her (and also the author is too lazy to write the story). I noticed a slight tint of pink on her cheeks while stared at me.

She coughed "That's why she wants my absol"

"Oh... cool"

We heard our names being called by Nurse Joy. We went back to the counter and got back our pokeball. Mairin came closer to us to get back her chespie and flabebe. y/n placed back her pokeballs in her bag.

"It was nice meeting you" y/n said while waving her hand

"What?? No, you can't leave with Mr. Boring" Mairin said with puppy eyes

"I'm sorry, but I have to head to the next gym. I hope I could see you soon" She said with a slight pout

"But you can come travel with us too. Right Alain?"

"Fine" I said it like I wasn't that happy, but I really was

"Umm Ok" She chirped

We then left the pokemon center and off to Lumiose city.

Author's Note:

Short chapter. Sorry

Bad news. I can't update this story frequently because I will be traveling to America and Canada for summer vacation. But I would update more this week. But.... after I return, school starts and I'm not exactly sure when I can update this story again. It might take a couple weeks or months, but not a year. I love writing this story and I love my readers for supporting it. I promise to find time and make the chapters longer. You could put your suggestions for this story in the comments. But for now, Enjoy :)