Double Battle

Lysandre's P.O.V

In the Team FLare's  HQ

"Sir, we have a problem" a grunt said

"What is it now?" I asked condescendingly

Those useless grunts, I thought to myself.

"We  have received a video call from Bryony and Celosia"

"Play it"

The monitor showed Bryony and Celosia. I could tell they didn't succeed in their mission. They seem like they were scared. They were fidgeting.

"Boss, we weren't able to obtain the master ball. We had some interruptions" said Bryony

"What interruptions?" I asked annoyed

"Two trainers came and defeated all the grunts, and freed the president" said Celosia

"How did the trainers look like?"

"One looked like a new trainer with red hair, and green goofy clothes. The other was a master of mega evolution. She also had a shiny absol. She had h/c" Bryony and Celosia said

"Y/n and Mairin" I mutter to myself

"What sir?" Both of them asked

"Nothing. Where were you when this happened?"

"We tried to stop her, but she was to strong" They both said

The elevator doors behind me opened, and Mable arrived.

"Pathetic" Mable said

"Mable, take care of this problem. I have business to attend to" I ordered

"Yes, sir" Mable saluted

I went in the elevators and went to the lowest floor. I headed to my office to rethink my strategy. I sat on my chair near my desk. Y/n is a strong trainer. If she interferes with any plans of team flare, it would be difficult to beat her. I pulled out a folder in one of the drawers. It contained files about Y/n. I asked my top researchers to look for her background. She has beaten all of the elite fours in most of the regions, except for kalos and alola. She has battled most of the champions, but never won, but in every battle, the champion only remains with one pokemon. She has won in the orange islands and has beaten everyone in the battle frontier, including Brandon. She has won in many tournaments. Impressive, I thought to myself. I played a video file in my computer. It was a video footage of y/n battling groudon and kyogre. She has skills, that's the reason I made Alain pay attention to her, then I thought. Where was Alain during  their visit to the pokeball factory? I remembered, I sent him on a mission to obtain a mega stone. I had an idea. I will ask Alain to persuade y/n in joining him in his mission about mega evolution. I have to make sure I don't tell Alain any plans of team flare. If she declines, I always have plan B.

Alain's P.O.V

We are currently walking in route 15. There are many leaves on the floor, so Mairin and chespin were playing around. That would keep them busy for a while. Lysandre called before we left Lavvere City. He asked me to persuade y/n in joining my mission. I needed to have a private moment with y/n for a while. I saw her walking behind Mairin. I patted her shoulder and she turned.

"Yes?" She hummed

Y/n and I stopped walking, while Mairin was still playing in a bunch of leaves.

"I was ordered by my boss to ask you to join me in my mission"

She look shocked. She looks so cute.

"Not to be rude, but what is your mission?" she asked sheepishly