c h o c o l a t e

Start from the beginning

jeongguk vaguely registers the man (probably from some other batch), saying something, probably dirty talking to him, but he pays it no mind.
instead, his mind wonders to a place he doesn't bother glancing at when he's sober.

it goes something around the lines of, 'would his hands feel better?' perhaps not knowing the man's name is a blessing, because it makes him less ashamed to fantasise about him. he's acutely aware that when sober, he would dig his own grave rather than admit that he thought of anything like that, because he is a constipated emotional mess, but right now, he isn't sober.

so he lets his thoughts wander further.

taehyung and has large, slender hands.

taehyung and his swollen lips.

taehyung and his tiny fucking waist with all those huge, see through sweaters.

his tan neck, god his fucking neck.

he recalls how he once noticed a bunch of (what seemed like) angry hickeys dotted at the very base of his collar bones and jeongguk grits his teeth.

he grinds his hips back harder, seemingly angrier, and the man croons, thinking that jeongguk is playing into his game of sex talk, while in reality, jeongguk just wants his hands on a certain red haired man.

oh, god did want to do much more than just put his hands on him.

and that was his night.

him getting fucked in the last cubicle of a dirty restroom, and he doesn't recall much of it, except that his thighs were quivering once he left.

jeongguk also thinks that he may have thought of taehyung taking him hard against the wall, dirty, and deep while filthily whispering filthy, filthy things that made jeongguk leak even more while he came.

(he knows he did, that's why he came so painfully hard)

the one advantage of not knowing his friend's name was: at least he didn't accidentally whimper it out while get fucked by another man.

jeongguk leaves the club or the house- he can't be assed to remember- and somehow stumbles back to his apartment, having sobered up a little by now.

his hazy mind drifts back to the sex, and more importantly, taehyung, while he's tiredly changing into night clothes while smelling like the aftermath of sex.

he falls asleep half hard.

and it's all taehyung's fault.

————

jeongguk feels impossibly guilty when he's greeted by a sweet (tired) 'hey gukkie.' once he clambers up the stairs of the diner.

he offers back a small 'hey,' with a tight lipped smile himself.

jeongguk of course, is now aware of what he had done, or more accurately, thought of the previous night. the realisation sits heavily within his conscious and he has to constantly remind himself that he was drunk, he wasn't thinking straight

because the other man just considers jeongguk his friend. there is no possibility, that he would ever consider jeongguk something more. not because jeongguk thinks he himself is ugly or anything, but because the red haired man might be straight. and even if he is into men, he's never shown any signs that resembled him wanting to nail jeongguk down.
so he keeps his hopes very, very low.