Meeting Him Again

Start from the beginning

"Say aah.." I said to her as she started blushing a bit.

"H-how i-is is thi-this sup-suppose t-to he-help?!" she stammer her words and she becomes more red every second.

"Try not to blush deep red when I feed you. Aura went through training like this and blush deep red. If you are not like her then try not to blush." I said looking calm while in the inside I'm trying my very best to hold back my laughs.

She slowly opens her mouth and easy the ice cream very quickly, by the time she finished eating her whole face becomes red.

"It's not fair!!!" she half yelled.

"Why not? you said you want to proof your not like Aira right? But I think you just failed."

"Ha ha very funny, laugh all you want, I'll get you back and it will be my turn to laugh." and I couldn't hold back my and i lay my head down on the table and bang my hand on the table laughing at her childishness.

"Hey!!! Don't laugh at me like that!!!" she half yelled.

"You said I could laugh if I want." I said with amusement. She made a 'tch' sound and 'humph' in defeat.

"Let's get going if you're finished." I said and she nod in reply. We pay for our food and get out of the restaurant.

"Where should we go next?" I asked her.

"We could use a time machine and travel to the end of today." she said with sarcasm dropping from her words.

"Is spending time with me that annoying?"

"No but I would like to continue my shopping."

"We could do that." I said.

"huh???" she said surprise written in her face clearly.

"what? Don't you wanna go shopping?"

"No it's just that, isn't this your day? I mean shouldn't we go to some place you like?"

"Nahh. Besides I'd like to go shopping as well."

"Okay if that's what you want, then let's go."she said excitedly as we head towards the shopping mall.

~~time skip cuz I'm lazy~~

(Aira)

             We finished shopping and were going home but Sho insist that he should walk me home so here we are going towards my hotel.

"You shouldn't have bother yourself just to walk me home." I said.

"Well I couldn't let a beautiful lady like you going home alone." he said adding a flirty tone in his voice.

"You do know that your flirty comments doesn't work on me, right?"

"the ice-cream sure does work on you." he said reminding me of that incident.

"The was not a flirt its a test.."

"that you failed." he said finishing my sentence.

"Exactly." I replied.

"But it still made you blush like crazy."

"That's because I never have any interactions with a boy."

"You mean you never have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah I almost did but I found he was just playing with my feelings."

"How could he do that to you?" he said, bastard.

"apparently he was too good in hiding his true self to me so I didn't know."

"A man like that should not be called a person."

"Are you any different?" I murmured under my breath.

"What??" he asked confused.

"Oh hey!! Looks like we're already here, goodnight, bye"
I said changing the subject and leave him.

"Wait.." he tired to stop me but I already entered the hotel. I almost let my guard down today but next time I won't let my guard down. Remember what he did to you Aira, remember why you came back here.

I am Aira Harune and I will let him see what i can do.

______________________________

Hey guys you probably want to kill me and I totally understand and I won't make excuses because I'm lazy and I'm not a good writer because I only write because it's a one time thing but still love writing for you guys.

I'm really sorry about my slow updates because I read too much other stories anyway I'll try my best to update sooner.

Bbbyyyyyeeeee!!!!