The Big Show

(Aira)
           Today is the day I will reveal my new prism show, where I will prove to them that I'm not someone to be just betrayed and left alone.
(Suzuki)
             When we entered Akane's show the place was full of people, they were 5 times more than the people at our concert I was really amazed  , I didn't know Akane was this popular even in Japan then Akane came out with a dress that suits her perfectly

(sorry if you say it's not nice because i have a terrible fashion sense)            (Aira)          It was 12:30 in the noon and it's time for my show as I stepped out thousands of people cheered for me and I said,"Hello everyone, are you ready to...

(Aira)
          It was 12:30 in the noon and it's time for my show as I stepped out thousands of people cheered for me and I said,"Hello everyone, are you ready to cheer up" and the crowd got even louder as my song begins

(Dream goes on)

             When it was time for my first jump and I jump high in the sky as prism stones surrounds me as I spin and said "crystal splash!"

And time for my prism change as I jump high in the sky and my clothes change into (the image below)

And the clouds surrounds me with thousands of little yellow dots like firefly and I said,"These are my past which makes me weak and sad I will not let it break me again!" as I fly higher above the clouds where there is full of rainbows and the sun...

And the clouds surrounds me with thousands of little yellow dots like firefly and I said,"These are my past which makes me weak and sad I will not let it break me again!" as I fly higher above the clouds where there is full of rainbows and the sun shine and my clothes change into (the image below)

And I said "This is my new place where I belong where my memories will not hurt me.Faded memory!"
              And I was done with my show. The crowd was silent for 10 second and they cheered for me with the top of their lungs and I gave a big smile and wave at the crowd by saying,"Thank you everyone for supporting me!"as I head to the backstage.
(Mion)
            When Akane's song begins I was really shock because Akane was using Aira's song! I can't believe this, does Akane knows Aira? No it cannot be. As I kept on watching her show with a shock face.
(Rizumu)
               I watch Akane's show with shock so was Mion, how can Akane have Aira's song and more importantly how can she knows Aira's jump 'crystal splash' just who is this Akane Miyamoto?
(Aira)
           When I went back stage Mion, Rizumu and Suzuki came rushing towards me but I'm in no surprise because I use my song which surprise them because they didn't know that I'm Aira and also maybe they remembered my jump crystal splash anyway I was prepared for this.

(Mion)
            When the show was over I was really amazed by Akane's show but everything on her show seems to be familiar, the way she dance, the aura that spreads around her, the way she makes her jump is too familiar or much too alike with Aira's show it's just so alike and we ran towards the backstage as soon as the show ends.

(Rizumu)
            The show has end and Akane's show was amazing! But it somehow reminds me of Aira. Even Hibiki said to me that Akane is a bit familiar.

~~flashback~~
               When Hibiki was cooking and Rizumu was sitting in the chair beside Hibiki."Hey darling do you think Akane is a bit familiar?"
Hibiki stop stop cutting the vegetables and looked at his wife."You think so too huh.. Yeah from the first time I see her in the magazines she seem a bit familiar, no, too familiar but I didn't tell you because I think she was someone I met when I travel or somewhere else." and Rizumu sigh,"It's just that I feel like I've known her but I can't remember."
~~flashback ends~~

(Aira)
              When Rizumu, Mion and Suzuki ran towards me and as expected Mion asked me,"Do you know Aira Harune?"

______________________________

Hey guys sorry for the slow update because I got carried away reading another story and school work and thanks for waiting for my not so good story and also if  you have any ideas about this story I'm all ears.

Byeeeeee!!!