"Who is this Taiyou guy? How did you two meet? How long have you known him?"

"His name is Taiyou and he has a similar condition to me. We met at the hospital when I first got admitted and we've been friends since"

"Just friends?"

"Omg, are you jealous?"

Tsurugi looked away, folded his arms on his chest and sighed.

"I'm not jealous" he mumbled under is breath

"What was that? I can't hear you"

"Nothing"

"So you are jealous"

"Am not"

"You sure sound like you are"

"I said I'm not jealous" Tsurugi growled.

"Ok, ok, whatever makes you happy"

"It's late. I'll walk you home"

***

Endou-san, Haruna-san and Kidou-san came over to neesan's condo on Sunday afternoon because Endou-san said he had important "things" to discuss with us.

Everyone was seated in the living room and Yuuka-neesan brought over some snacks and drinks.

"We thought it was time to tell you some things about your brother, Kimiko" Kidou-san started.

"Endou-san, maybe you should tell her about that day"

"Which day?" neesan asked.

"I met Gouenji the other day"

"Niisan? How is he?"

"He's changed. A lot"

"What do you mean?" Kimiko asked.

"You might not believe me, but I assure you that I'm telling the truth. I couldn't believe it at first either. But the truth is, your brother is the Holy Emperor, the one controlling soccer right now."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. He told me that he was spying on Fifth Sector and trying to find a way to save it. He even wanted to meet Kimiko. How dare he lie to me?"

"Why would oniichan do this? Doesn't he love soccer too?" Kimiko asked.

"He did. But he told me that soccer has changed and he wants to be the one giving everyone the equal chances to play soccer. He wants to do this"

"I'm sure Gouenji has his reasons." Kidou-san comforted.

"I agree with niisan" Haruna-san said.

"The reason why we are here today, is to show you what kind of person your brother used to be. He was a very talented player who saved the Raimon soccer club." Endou-san said. "We wanted you to see the better side of your brother and keep the good images of him in your mind."

"We want you to see him in that way and not for who he is or pretending to be now" Kidou-san added.

"Maybe, you might learn a few things from him and share this knowledge with the team and find a way to take down Fifth Sector once and for all."