Saffronix Purée

Name: Saffronix // Saffron Purée

Age: 16

Gender: Male

District: 11

Weapon of Choice: Poison harpoon gun or scythe

Description: Saffronix's only difference amongst his District 11 residents is his captivating greyish blue eyes. His eyes strike those who even have the chance to glance at him. Although his eyes are the only features that set him apart from others. The traditional District 11 look is still evident all over his light-skinned canvas.  Saffron has a rustic appearance, but he is fairly good looking. He has soft plump lips, perfectly sculpted nose, sharp jawline, and a chiseled cheekbone that are desired by many. Many teens have an average height and Saffron is no different with a height of 5'6, but with such an average height his body is formed nicely with an ideal shaped body. His canvas carved with marvelous abs and biceps that are bigger than his hand.

Personality: Not only do we get a scrumptious caramel goodness but it's also topped with some silky whipped cream and a cherry on top. That whipped cream was whipped up to be creamy and rich with a soft, kind heart. Saffron's name may be originated from a spice, but that facade is actually covering the sweetness of Saffron's true finesse. It's like he was baked to perfection to be served to those that desire him and have their hearts burst with warmth. Saffron's morals teach him to have integrity in everything he decides to do or say.

History: Born and raised by a pale-skin mom and a dark-skin dad cooked out a light-skinned Saffronix. In the following, they baked up another baby named, Tumerica, and the packet of pastries went to four. His family is formed around the traditions of food, but mostly baking. The Purée family owns the most sophisticated highly populated bakery. Even with their kind of wealth, the family never acts like the snobby career districts. The bakery isn't the only place he spends his time, but he also works at the public farm and he pushes every drop of sweat out of his body. Over time, his scythe work has improved to high standards to where he can use it professionally. Tumerica and Saffronix continue to grow with humbleness in their hearts and they were taught to be the hero of the story and help those that need it. Saffron's family lived a peaceful life until he recently got reaped. District 11 showed so much support and encouragement for the 16-year-old boy that he cried tears of joy. Dijon and Honey gave him all the love and motivation, and before Saffron's departure his parents give him a silver spoon for his token and, 9-year-old, Tumerica gave him the best hug he could ask for. 

Strengths: Saffron has tremendously strong senses. His most dominant sense is his palette and he can use that against his opponents and allies with poison and healing aid. He is physically strong because of all the flour work and he is patient under pressure. He is skilled with the scythe since he works on the farm.

Weaknesses: Selfless. He cares more about others than himself and he learned that from his families morals. Saffron sees the better in people and is too quick to rely on someone. The glass is always half full and his views are always optimistic. Even though he is physically strong, he never had an ounce of determination of taking someone's life, but this doesn't mean he is not capable of it.

What type of ally they'd ally with: Anyone that can he get along with and help survive with.

Other: Teen Wolf and The End of the fucking world

Link: https://goo.gl/images/4J4hcH