Luis Crucial

Name:Luis Cruicial

Age:18

Gender:Male

District:7

REAPED.

Appearance:Very hunky and muscular and his eye color is a vanilla white.He has a nice toned caramel brownish skin tone and he has dimples on both sides of his cheek.

Miscellaneous Features:Kind hearted,but is merciless

Personality:He is very strong and inside of him he is a kind hearted young man,but at the same time he will not back down in any fight and will show no mercy.He takes optional choices in being in an alliance.Before his mother died he was very caring towards others and is very sociable and talkative,but now he is a very shy and hard working young man never leaving his emotional and physical guard down.

Person Portraying:Maybe a younger version of Theo James

Token:Gold and silver ear piercing in his right ear with a picture of his mother

Occupation:Lumber Jack

Intro:

Waking up still remembering that day in which he discovered his mother had died and that he is now left alone, he never once enjoyed feeling of waking up to no "Good Mornings" or to "Are you hungry" all he hears now is his own thoughts battling on what he is going to do in todays reapings.

He never liked seeing kids brutally killing each other on the television, and he never liked the Capitol and their rules inflicting on everyones action and that president "Jerk Face" always acting like he enjoys this, this tradition made its so shady.

After mentally arguing with himself he decides to take a shower and gets dress in a nice and decent outfit that isn't actually covered with tree bark stains and dirt.

The town was suppose to gather near the town center to find out the unlucky children this year.As he starts to walk to the town center,or the square, he tells himself just that if he survives this year and he doesn't need to have his name in that big bowl ever again.

As the people at the counter who sits before we enter into the square with our age group he always remembered how he would be so glad to see his mother again for another year.he just can't stand that she would die so soon in that state of sickness, just as he enters his age group the person who pulls out the names of the unfortunate children standing there on stage.

After the whole video about the tradition and the making of the Hunger Games the lady stands up and walks up to a bowl with papers in which it has every 12-18 year old boy or girl's names in it.She puts in her hand in the first bowl, she says "This year's boy tribute is Luis Crucial," his vanilla white eyes go in shock as the boys in his age group give him way to go up the stage.He starts to walk towards the stage still in shock he knew he had fate that he wouldn't be called this year, Luis mentally screams in his mind as he the lady announces the girl tribute for our district this year as she walks up the stage still in her own mind and shock i stare at her and give her a sad and guilty look as if i'm tell her that everything will be ok.Is everything really going to be ok?