Vyrinn "Vyr" Lure

Name: Vyrinn "Vyr" Lure

Age 18+: 21

Gender: Male

Nationality: Filipino

Appearance: When encountering the Filipino man, he always has wavy black hair like all the other Asian men in this generation. His cut is mainly the long wavy hair and his side and back of his head is mostly shaved off leaving only his wavy hair to be the center of attention. His face is like a divine art piece with a perfect jawline, glistening white teeth ( you could probably see your own reflection), classic black eyes and his very noticeable dimples on either side of his cheeks. Vyrinn is a very well built young adult, he has broad shoulders and he only towers over a few people with his height of 5'8. He doesn't usually take off his shirt in public, but under his shirt is a well defined 6 pack with a mouth drooling V-line that would make anyone woo for him and he also hides his pecs well.

Personality: One thing is for sure is that Vyr is: Outgoing. Vyr is never the type to live under a rock. He is most likely seen conversing with animals. He is also the adventurous type. If he is with a group of friends and they were to do an extreme activity Vyr would be the one to step up first to do it. He is the definition of a frat. He is also a persistent fellow when he wants something he will do anything in his power to get it. Vyr is a family man even though he grew up without a real family. He usually likes to play the support on the field with his Gifted comrades. Also many people assume his is a man who likes to keep to himself, but those who know him well can't say they deny the fact that he is a bit stubborn. Although he is stubborn, he always follow through the plan and he is always there to help any friend in need. To sum him up; Vyr is a team player that always will be there when anyone needs him.

Powers:

Animal Shifter- He is able to shift into any animal of his liking. And communicate with animals through his mind. Once in the animal form he has the ability to acquire the animal's skills; from flight, camouflage, venom and etc.

Animal Spirit Summoning - There isn't a difference between the animal shifting power, but at any given time Vyr can summon can summon animal he wants. When he summons an animal they are in a form of a spirit, and the animals are mistaken for glass sculptures because they are quite see through, but you can tell it is real because the animal spirits has a luster. Once the animal/animals are summoned they then can inflict damage on anything or anyone; also the person who summoned the animals can choose an animal to control.

Limitations:

- Vyr can only shift and summon if he has seen or touched the animal. Which means if there is an animal he has touched, his mind will permanently remember the DNA of the animal.

-There are some instances where the animal's DNA will be forgotten if not used often. Also when shifting and mimicking there is sometimes where he  will, 47% of the time, he will not get what he desires.

- Once he shifts into an animal the shifting is only temporary.

- After reverting back into human form he will not be back in his original state as said he will not be in any clothing but boxers.

- When Vry controls an animal spirit he has summon he can only control one of the spirits. And the rest of the spirits will do anything they will, but the spirits know good from bad. Also there is a limit to Vyrinn's summoning, he can only summon up to four animal spirits at a time, and even after the spirits disappear he has to refill hi energy. While he is gaining back energy that is when he is useless and vulnerable.

- Vyrinn can get light headed when using his powers, and also he will lose consciousness for only a few minutes or seconds depending on how long he has used his power for.

Background: Back when Vyr was a little boy he had a pet baby bunny, but it didn't last longneck since he didn't have any knowledge of his parents. He also remembered living in an orphanage most of life. The head mistress of the orphanage had told Vyr that he was found crying beside a baby bunny in the woods. They informed him that they could not find any trace of his biological parents. That was when he was brought to the orphanage. Vyrinn disliked the orphanage; not because of his head mistress/master or his fellow orphans, it was because he couldn't handle the circumstances of being cooped up in the house for so long. So the 8-year old, Vyrinn, started sneaking out the orphanage most of the day; he usually spent his time in the woods. He always had animals from small to big hangout with him, so thus he began developing his powers alongside his furry, scaley and feathery friends. Vyr didn't tell anyone of his secret; but, one time in the woods 12 year old Vyrinn was scurrying through the woods and he stumbled across an injured bird. He took quick actions and nursed it, and before he left to go back to the orphanage the little bird was shifting to a human silhouette; since, there was a green light blinding him, he could not identify the person. After the the light dissipated, there was a woman with dark muddy colored hair, emerald eyes, a floral crown hugging her hair and she mostly had no clothes. Mostly. The mysterious lady was covered in leaves and branches on only her lady parts. Then the woman spoke, " Hello young one, thank you for nursing me to good health. I didn't mean to scare you; I am Mother Nature. And for saving me I'm grateful, so to repay you back I will give you a responsibility that no other can inherit," she said in an angel like voice, and then she lifted both her hands, which were pointed directly at Vyr, and out came the green blinding light. Vyr inn blacked out only for a few moments and he regained his eyesight. Mother Nature was no longer standing there. And he went back to the orphanage confused, but some what calm. From day onward, he lived the rest of his life with Mother Nature being his one and only savior and he sees her as his "Mother", and he knows he was blessed: blessed with a gift.

Token: A lotus flower that was left in the same position Mother Nature was in. He wears the lotus as a bracelet and he used vines to hold it together to his wrist.

Other: Vyrinn doesn't know, but the lotus gives off a scent which heals only him. And time will tell when he will discover the special bonus his "mother" gave him.