Guys, I'm fine. -no ship-

No ship
Regular au

The team was stalking through a Galra ship, making their way to the main control room. Shiro poked his head in the room, checking for any guards. There was four drones and one flesh guard. Once he had informed the rest of voltron, each member got their bayard, and hand, ready. They went through the doorway and silently destroyed the drones and knocked the guard out, tying him with a wire connected to a wall.
Pidge walked to the control panel and inserted a usb, letting a virus infect the systems. The green paladin gave them a thumbs up and they made their escape to the lions.

When the paladins turned the last corner before the lions, they were greeted with four flesh guards. Upon seeing them, one of the guards threw a small circular item at them. Lance found out what it was when the thing beeped.
"It's a bomb!" When they heard the warning, they all dashed to find safety.
Lance and Keith dodged behind a corner, Shiro and Hunk hid behind a panel, and Pidge ran behind a beam. Then, the bomb exploded. The bomb rumbled the walls and the floors with its power, making the paladins even more grateful Lance had warned them. What they hadn't noticed was the small crash of a certain paladin loosing her balance.

Once they were back at the castle, they changed out of their armor and walked to the lounge.
Pidge sat down and leaned into the couch, exposing her lower arms and a large gash. Hunk was the first to notice.
"Pidge, when did that happen?" He asked, pointing to the large cut.
"When the bomb went off a piece of it hit my arm. It's no big deal though, I'm fine."
"Did you at least clean it up?" Keith questioned, sitting beside her.
"Not really, no."
"I actually agree with Mullet on this one, Pidge. You should at least clean it off." The blue paladin added, flopping onto the couch. Hunk nestled down beside him.
"It could get infected, Pidge." Hunk said.
"I swear I'm fine guys. I'm going to clean it off later." Right after she had finished her sentence, Shiro walked in. He took one look at her gash and then gave her the Dad look™️.
"Clean off your cut, Pidge. I'm not asking." Pidge groaned and stood up, walking to her room. She washed off her gash and wrapped it in bandages.

I am really sorry that this is short, forgive meh plez!