The Cured Heart!

You hear the door bust open, you didn't even bother to look who it was. "Erza, Wendy, Carla and Gray! Thank god your here!" Lucy said. Gray freezes the locks and Erza smashes them. Erza seen you bruised and cut up. She drops to her knees and touches your cheeks, you didn't care. "Damn you Jellal! You will pay!" Erza said and breaks your chains, picks you up and walks out of the room. You guys walking and you spotted Jellal and his team. "What have you done?!" Erza yelled. Jellal laughs. "I gave you a gift!" Jellal says. Erza equipped to Black wings armour! And starts to attack Jellal. Everyone fights their opponents while you think. You look up and see a blur figure running towards you, you realized it was Jellal. Jellal jumps up and tries to strike you, Erza blocks him. "Jellal! Your fight is with me!" Erza said. "Yeah! But I haven't gotten the chance to watch you suffer." Jellal starts to slit your arm. Then Natsu kicks him and you feel blood but you didn't care. Wendy healed your wound. You start to drift to sleep.

Dream!
You: No! Please!
Mazumai: So funny when you beg like that! It makes me want to do more! Now Scream!"
You: *screams* Your a monster!
Mazumai: And Erza doesn't care about you! Your weak! You only get in her way. Erza must be doing it just to be playing with you
You: No! It's not true! She said she loved me!
Mazumai: she's lying!
You:N-no s-he can't be.
Mazumai: your really are sad.
Dream over!

You wake up in Erza's arm caring you to the Guild. She bust opens the door with you in her arms, the guild gasps. Mira carries you to the infirmary. After awhile you all healed, but no emotions. Erza comes to see you and sits on the bed. "Thank god you are alright!" She hugs and cries. She pulls away revealing your E/C eyes are blank. You look at Erza and think of nothing of her. Most of the Guild come in the room. They all hugged you, every time they hugged and cried you just sat there. "So...what happened with Jellal?" You said with lifeless eyes. "We defeated him, he was sent to prison for escaping and other things." Wendy said. "Oh." You say. "Please! Where's the sparkle in you beautiful eyes?" Erza said. "I really don't need it and my powers either, so why should I be here?" You ask with a confused look. "Because! We met here! We got together here! You loved your family." Erza yelled. "But my family died. You guys ain't my family, you guys are strangers that try to make me feel happy." You say with no emotion. "Please, don't say that! I'm you girlfriend! You said you loved me and I did too!" Erza screamed. "Why would you love me? I'm weak, I'm a burden." You say. Erza grabs your shirt "don't you damn say your weak! Your not a burden! Your my angel." Erza yells. The guild member starting to go. "I'm you angel?" You say. "Yes! You make me happy! Every second I see you, I smile." Erza says. "no, no, No, NO! Your playing with me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!" You start to squirm and Erza let's go. 'What have they done to you!?' Erza thinks. Erza grabs your hands and kisses you passionately. You sit there, finally your heart starts to open up its gates again. "I will never play with you! I love you to much, to do that." Erza said with a smile. Your eyes start to sparkle. Erza hugs you. "I-i love you too." You hold her.

Thank you for reading my first story! I'm going to need ideas for a new book! So please make suggestions!

Book started: Feb.20.2018
Book ended:Mar.3.2018!