Joining the Guild!

You stand in front of the Fairy Tail guild! You sigh and start to think 'I'm only doing this just to earn some cash' You open the doors only to be greeted by a chair! Luckily you dodge it. You try to avoid socializing and went to look around door to door until you found  'Master Makarov office'. You went up to the master and asked "Hello! My name is Y/N  L/N and I may I join this guild?" The Master replied really quickly "Yes, of course! MIRA!" A white haired woman walks in. "Yes?" Mirajane asks. "This young Lady wants to join. May you give-"
"yes of course I will. Oops sorry master." Mirajane grabs Y/N hand and ushers her to the stamp. "Where would you like it? Oh! And what colour?" Mira asks. " I would like it (a body part you prefer) and the colour maybe (colour you prefer)" Y/N replies. Mirajane stamps where Y/N prefers.

   After doing that, you avoided all the people and almost made it to the 'Request Board' but the Master Makarov yelled out "We have a new MEMBER!" Master Makarov points at you. Everyone cheers, they all told you their names. But you don't care you just wanted to get a job and get out. But a guy wanted to challenge you! "Hey! I'm Natsu Dragneel and I Challenge you for a fight!" Natsu  yelled. You just brushed him off and went to the 'Request Board'. Natsu face was surprised! You pick up a Job and handed it to Mira. "May I take this job?" Mira looked at the Job script and said "aren't you bringing people with you? 'Cause I think you should." You replied with "No, I thi-" just then Makarov interrupted "Nonsense! It's your first job and that job looks like a toughie so you will be going with...Wendy, Gray and Erza!" Natsu jumped up and said "HEY, why can't I g-" Master stretched his arm and hit Natsu. "...never mind..." Natsu said weakly. You sigh and think 'now I have to go with people'.