The Village (2)

Author: I know Jellal is good now but come on there's got to be a bad villain. If you don't like how Jellal is a villain then tell me. :(

Himari threw a red paper at you "paper blizzard: red dance!" Flames start to burn your skin and you scream. You struggle to stand, "Earth Magic: flower!" Flowers start to aim for Himari but she luckily dodges them. "Paper blizzard: purple dance." Once the paper hits your body you couldn't move. "Paper blizzard: yellow dance." You scream of the lighting shocking you. You fall to your knees. "Earth Magic: v-v-vi-" you fall. "Huh...it seems that you put up a good fight." Himari says. Just then she was kicked by Wendy. You lay there. Then you feel a touch a touch you remember this touch it was Lucy's (ha! You thought it was Erza!) "Lucy, what are you doing here?" You say weakly. "The group ran away they said their boss needed them." She said. "Is Wendy all right?" You say. "Yeah she's fine! She's just healing you." Lucy said with a smile. You finally notice Wendy and got spooked. After awhile you finally sit up. You look at everyone watching you. "Don't look at me with creepy eyes!" You say. Then Erza gives you a hand you grab it and stand up. "I'm glad your alright." She hugs you. "Yeah yeah." You go up to a man and asked if you can sleep in a cottage. You went in a cottage and lay there, while they talk about Himari's power are like Kamiki's. Then Erza opens the curtains. You sit up. "What are you doing?" You say while she tries to snuggle next to you. You sigh and you finally let her. "Why are you mad?" She said. "It's just that, I couldn't defeat Himari." You say. "It's okay we couldn't defeat our enemies as well." Erza said. "So are we gonna see where the base is?" You ask. "Yeah, we are." Erza yawns. You both lay down and fall asleep.

Dream.
You: *you touch Erza's face* I love you.
Erza: I love you too. *stabs you!*
You: What are you doing...
Jellal: you fool!
You: who the hell are you?
Jellal: someone that's going to kill you. *slits your throat*
Dream over!

You gasp for air while Erza tries to wake you up, you finally wake from your nightmare, and settle breathing. Erza hugs you "thank god. What happened?" She tears up. "I had a nightmare. It was about you stabbing me and you body changed into a guy." You say. "What did he look like?" Erza said. "He had blue hair, a red tattoo on his right eye and brown eyes. He cut my throat in my dream." You said. Erza eyes were wide open. "What?" You ask. "T-that was...J-Jellal." Erza stutters. "Wait! So that guy I dreamt about was Jellal?" You said. "We have to tell the group about your dream." She grabs your hand and you run out of the cottage. "NATSU, GRAY, WENDY AND LUCY! GET THE HELL UP!" They all wake up and Erza tells them about your dream. Then a demon form comes and lift Wendy with one arm then her group comes. "Let go of her!" You were about to attack. "Do you really want to kill you little friend here?" She says. You stop yourself from attacking her. "Now! My name is Mazumai! I want to give a message, you will leave this place and I will spare your worthless lives." "Over our dead body! You hurt these innocent people! For what? What do you want from them?!" Natsu angrily yells. She then threw Wendy at a cottage very hard. You ran to Wendy. "Are you okay!?" You yell. "You guys are wasting my time! Kill them!" Mazumai yells. The group start's to attack. Himari meets with you again "so, are you ready for round 2!" She laughs. "Earth magic: shield." You shield yourself and Wendy. You cry on Wendy while Himari tries to brake the shield. "Come on Wendy. Wake up! We need you right now."