The Masquerade Ball!

You big group makes it to the train station. Natsu looked at the train and tried to run! Erza knocked him to the ground. "You are going on this train Natsu! It's only 6 hours." Erza said. Then Erza grabs his collar and pushes him into the train. You all jump on the train while Natsu sits there being the 'car sick Natsu'. After awhile you finally make it to the Castle. (I couldn't find a name for the Castle so you can choose) you group go speak to the Guard who has sent you the job.

After you spook. You all dress up! "This dress is so pretty!" Wendy says happily! "Yes! They really do look astonishing!" Erza said. After all the girls and boys get dressed and throw on their masks! Once the Doors open you and your friends escort some of the people in. Erza apprehended a guy that had, well let's call it 'sugar'. Finally you and your group can finally join the party! You watch all the people dance and your thinking about Erza and you cooking and dancing! You seen Wendy and Carla dancing, Gray and levy dancing and Natsu, Happy and Lucy hanging out at the food bar and then you see Erza at the cake stand. You debating if you will go and talk to her. Finally you go up to her "um, m-may you dance w-with me?" You ask trembling. "Yes! That sounds wonderful." Erza said. You both join in the dance, both following the beats! All through the dance you can't stop blushing! 'Wow! This is actually happening!' You think. After awhile of dancing, the song finally is done! "Wow! You dance skills are impressive!" Erza said! "Well I would always dance with my dad and my mother." You said. Erza goes back to the cake stand and tries different types of...cake. You go to the balcony, your H/C hair blows against the wind. 'I danced with Erza Scarlet!' You blush! Levy and Lucy comes walking to you. "What's wrong Y/N" Levy says out of concern. You grab Lucy and Levy's hand and rush them out of ear shot of people. "Okay! If I tell you! You have to promise you won't tell no one!" You said out of whisper. "Yes Ma'am!" Both of them said. "Shhh! Okay. I really love Erza Scarlet." You whispered. "Really! Since when?" Lucy whispers. "When we had our first mission! She saved me from getting hurt. No one ever did that for me." You whispered while blushing. Then Erza opens the curtains...