Chapter 1. money, love, passion

First things first. Money. Second things second. Love. Third things third. Passion

I sat on the corner of the room watching our tv that barely eaven functioned, eating last night leftovers that Colson brought from his friends cafeteria. All the foods that were either spoiled or bad that the other people's didnt want.
The powers were going to go out any minute now, since we didnt eaven have money to pay the rent. Colson was at some club trying to get it from this dude who has alot of power in this dead city. But here I am, sitting on the floor wondering how the hell I fucked up my life this bad to get to this point.
The point where you try getting through one day without crying or tearing apart.
The second worse thing about life besides going face to face with yourself, is you going face to face with the person you fucking hate the most, But whenever you see their face with their dropdead gorgeous eyes, you just wanna fuck the shit out of them. But the truth comes out everyonce in a while.
Everyone hides shit. Not as bad as Colson does. He comes home everynight at 10:00pm going to the shower to waste all warm water we have, and fucks me. But I know he fucked somebody else right before coming in from that broken door, straight into this broken heart. I feel like he doesnt eaven love me..

"Hey where you been?" I asked as he entered the door breathing heavily. "at Ralphs" he said walking to me, sitting next to me even tho I know that bitch was fucking somebody.
"Ralph said he doesnt have any extra tonight so we gonna have to do with all we have now" He said looking at me.
I started biting the inside of my lip nervously knowin he's gonna rage. "Check the fridge" I said. He got up and walked to the fridge with the chains attached on his jeans rubbing against eachother making the most annoying noice ever.
"There's nothing" he said. I bit the inside of my lip looking around. "So thats all we had?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Bitch! How am I supposed to live until tomorrow??" Colson asked coming to me. "I thought you'd bring food!" I said getting up. "Whatever" he said leaving. "Im sorry okay?" I said. "Whatever. I'll just starve to death then" he said going inside his room
"i'll be upstairs taking a shower" I said starting to walk upstairs, which seemed impossible with my leg all fucked up. "Dont waste all the warm water" He said. Eaven tho that's exactly what I was planning on doing.

I got stabbed with a piece of glass after some people broke into what we have left from this place.
Everytime I stepped It's like I felt the glass hitting me again and again digging close to the bone. As I looked down at my leg it had a tight piece of dirty bandage wrapped around with a red spot in the middle cause it was bleeding again.
I went to the shower and turned it on. I dragged off my army green shirt that had been ripped from the shoulder down all the way to my wrist. That was actually from the time Colson pushed me against the wall so hard it attached to a nail and I had to rip it off. Goodtimes
The last good time I remember was my mother leaving my father and me alone in the same situation I am in now. I dont talk to my dad anymore. well not that I eaven could, he had a heartattack in 2010. I was sent to a foster home in Kansas altho I escaped as soon as I turned 15. That shit was depressing as hell.
I met Colson as I turned 17. We started doing drugs and shit together ending up in this same situation again. So whatever I do, i cant change this shit. Its faith
I rubbed my shoulder with soap that Colson stole form the market a few days ago, feeling the thick scar left behind from the moment my dad was drunk. He took a broken bottle smashing it on my shoulder leaving that.

Scar after scar I also felt one right under my rib cage, that came from the time Colson was drunk. He pushed me on the mattress we have in the middle of out livingroom, with ofcourse what else than a sharp object stabbing me. It got infected but it healed over years.
And then of course there are the typical little spots under my arms from needles.. needles and the devil inside them. damn I miss that feeling. getting high without having to worry about anything or anyone..
But im pretty over those times. Mostly cause im satisfied with how 'good' my life is now, and I dont wanna fuck it up more that it already has. And im broke as fuck so I cant get stuff anywhere cheap these days, cuz if you wont pay them back, they'll cut your fingers off.
I snapped to reality as Colson banged on the door. "Babe.. The water" he said. "Yeah i'll be out in a minute" I said. "No you're coming right now." He said. I sighed but didnt mind him. He's always using all the water up
"Come on!" He said. "I said i'll be out soon" I yelled.
I already started feeling the chilly water running down me. I had already used the warm water mostly
I didnt close the shower to be annoying

I wrapped a towel around me getting out, letting the water run until it was completely cold.
Suddenly he just crashed inside the bathroom coming at me fast, as he pushed me against the wall holding me there with his strong arms that almost turned me on
"I told you not to use all the water" he said. "Im sorry. It already went" I said smiling evil at him, as he closed the water from running.
"Dont fuck with me" he said looking in my eyes. "Sorry" i said.

He started kissing me followed by me starting to open the front of his belt passionally and fast.
He kissed me all over that he could reach not stopping for a second
As I got his belt open I dragged his pants down getting to the good stuff. I saw his huge boner standing right infront of me
He opened my towel and threw it away lifting me on the cabinet.
He pulled me closer passionally kissing my lips.
He put his cock inside me starting to move in the same fast beat with me, as I felt my back hitting against the cold wall at every beat, followed by me moaning loud to his enormous body.
At every move he made he touched a special spot inside me making me feel like in heaven of the pleasure wave going through my body.

When he came he gently kissed my neck to seal our love
He backed away from me pulling his pants up,
I just watched him do it. "What, you want more of this?" He asked touching his dick as he noticed my eyes were still caught on his manhood. I laughed a bit.
"You didn't answer the question" he said smiling and coming to me. He layed his hands on my waist kissing my lips.