The next room we entered was Prince Zayn’s. His room was easily cleaned. “So what does Prince Louis’ parents think of him dating Eleanor?” I asked.

“His dad won’t accept it. He tried to hang Eleanor, but Prince Louis, his brothers, and the whole kingdom was behind her. So he reluctantly gave up. But he forbids Eleanor to be in the wing of the castle, wing A, where the Royalty sleeps, after eight, and she can’t come back until nine in the morning. Though that also works for the princesses. And he won’t allow them to get married, as he wants his heir to the throne, to marry someone that will have power, money, and be Royalty” said April as Holly ran in.

“April, we need your help in the kitchen” she said.

April turned to me. I nodded “I’ll be fine by myself”

“Okay” said April, she seemed a bit reluctant to leave, maybe because I’m new here? She and Holly then ran off. I sighed and finished scrubbing the floor. I got up and started grabbing the few dirty clothes that were on the floor. I walked out and dumped them in the basket and then walked back in the room.

I finished making his bed when a voice made me jump. “I’m guessing you’re new?” I turned around and found a guy who had a black quiff, staring at me. Not, in the creepy sort of way.

I nodded, not sure if I should curtsey. He raised an eyebrow at me. “What’s your name?”

“Scarlet” I replied “And yours?”

His eyes widened. Which was when it hit me. I was talking to Prince Zayn. “Ermm… Zayn. Just Zayn, I umm… work here as a servant” he said.

“Really?” I asked not convinced.

He looked a little uncomfortable. “Yeah” was all he said. “What makes you think otherwise?”

“One, you don’t seem like a servant. Two, you’ve got the Princes clothes on and three, why would you want to be a servant?”

Prince Zayn collapsed onto the bed and I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing that I would have to fix the bed again. I went and sat on the opposite side of the bed. “Why would I want to be a servant? Because you guys have got the easy life, you can do whatever you want, you don’t have to be perfect, you guys can date and marry whoever you want, and you guys don’t have to rule any kingdom if your dad and older brother pass away” he said. “As a Prince, you have to seem perfect, to be fit to rule the kingdom. As a servant, you don’t have to be perfect and you can let your flaws show through”

That speech surprised me. Maybe there was more to this Prince, then at first thought. “We servants don’t exactly have the easy life”

“And how not?” Zayn asked.

“Well, we don’t live a life of comfort, we don’t get a choice in what we wear or eat, and get diseases easier” I replied.

He was surprised. “Really?” he asked.

I nodded and went to reply when I heard a knock on the door. “Zayn?” a female voice came through. Zayn’s eyes widened and I jumped off the bed as the door opened.

The lady that walked in, I immediately recognised her as the Queen. I gave a quick bow as I grabbed my bucket and brush and watched the floor as I walked out of the room.  “Who was that?” I heard the Queen demand as I closed the door.

I sighed. I thought for a moment, yeah, I had done every Prince’s room. I think, oh well. I noticed a servant go out of Prince Louis’ room, and by the look of her she had done his room. I grabbed each small basket filled with their dirty clothes and headed downstairs. I walked into a room and my right, to find the laundry room, there were some people doing the washing.

I saw Deborah sitting in a corner. I walked over to her, “Hey, would you mind doing this washing for me?” I asked.

She looked up and smiled. “I sure will. Come back tomorrow?” I nodded my thanks and walked out. I paused for a second, sure I had forgotten something, but not sure what it was. I shrugged and headed to the servants rooms.

A few hours later April walked up to my bed with a worried face. “Scarlet…” she said.

“What’s wrong?” I asked jumping down from the top bunk bed.

“Whose rooms did you clean out?” she asked.

“All of the princes rooms. Though someone else did Prince Louis’” I said. “Why?”

“Oh no…” she mumbled running her hand through her hair. “What about Prince Liam?”

“There’s another one of them?” I asked in disbelief. I shook my head. “No… I did not do his room, why is this so important?”

“The Kings on a rampage and out to get someone”

A/N: Nine reads? Wow, I feel like the worst writer in the history of writers... :( Vote, comment and fan, please...