Thinking About You

Every Chapter Ima Post Song Lyrics That Has To Do With The Chapter And Some One Who Comments Correctly Gets A Shout Out. Here It Is---->

"Ain't no ain't nobody like you Heard you got a ball player but it don't excite you

I ain't the one you gotta lie to" It's A Tyga Song BTW .

==========•==========•==========•==========•======

On To The Story

Kyrie's POV

"What Did You Want I Was Obviously Enjoying My Self" I Said Coming Up Behind Craig. "Look I'm Tired Of Us Argueing And I Was Wrong Monday For Being Smart With You" He Said . "You Don't Say" I Said Being Smart. "Kyrie Stop It's Obvious You Were Jealous At My Girl" He Said "Craig No One Curr About Your Hoe And You Don't Even Know Her Name" "Yea I Do". "What's Her Name Then" I Said Already Knowing The Answer.

"Janelle" He Said "The Fuck Everyone Knows The Hoes Name But You Her Name Is Brittany" I Said Laughing "I Knew That I Was Just Seeing If You Did" He Said Laughing . "Craig I Miss These Moments" I Said. "What Happened To Them?" He Asked "You Seen The Video But Never Asked What Really Happened." was all I Could Say.

**One New Text Message**

SwaggLikeAshh:Check Lakeview Out *Its Picture Of Him Getting Twerked On By Brittnay**

*ForeverDance*:Eww Lemme Show Craig

I Showed Craig The Pic And He Was Biting His Cheek Showing He Was Mad .I Shugged I Mean I'm Not Even Mad At Iman Me And Him Are Solid We Were Just Cooling It .

*ForeverDance*:I See You Lakeview ;) Get Some

[BALL_IsLifee]:Haha Shorty Got Jokes

*ForweverDance*:Don't Worry I'm Not Mad Just Do You And I'll Do Me But Know Shorty On You Is A HOE

[BALL_IsLifee]:You Lying

*ForeverDance*Naw She Did The Whole Team

Ball_IsLife:What

*ForeverDance*:Yep But Bye Text U L8R G2G *Kisses*

"Hey C Wanna Give Me A Ride Home Or..." I Said Trailing Off "Yea Lemme Get The Boys Then We Can Leave" He Said Walking Off. 10 Minutes Later He Came Back Ray And Roc. "Wheres Jake" I Said "Getting It You Already Know The Deal" Replied Ray. I started Laughing.

We Left And Dropped The Boys Off Then It Was Me And Craig In The Car.The Silence Though It Was Comfortable But Awkward At The Same Damn Time "Ugggh" Was What I Said. "You Were Think Hella Hard Weren't You" He Said With A Smirk. The POWER 105 Station Was Playing Call Me Maybe [A/N Yes I Know P105 Is In New York The Kiss FM Doesnt Play R&B Or Hip Hop And Pop So I Did P105]

"Heyy I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But Heres My---" I Was Cut Off. "No One Curr Hoe" He Said. "That's Fucked Up Craig And You Know It" "Well Ky When you Hear The Song More 10 Times A Day And Not A Week You'll Be Hella Agrravated" He Said Trying To Explain His Reason. "Watever"

We Arrived At His House 5 Minutes Later.

"Do You Wanna Watch A Movie Or Do You Wanna Play A Game" "Game" Is What I Said. "Call Your Girls And I Call My Boys" "Sure" .

I Called All My Girls And They Decided To Come Even Though 1/3 Was Tipsy. And It Was Asia Tonight. Shaking My Damn Head Why Asia Though. Wait Her And Prince Are Together. "OH MAH GAWDD!!"

"What" Is What Every one Said "I Said That Out Loud Didnt I" "Ughh Yea.

We Ended Up Deciding On Triple Dog, Which Is Like The Regular Tritg And Dare But Adding A Lil Spice In It.In Our Case We Subtract Our Clothes For Everytime We Decide Not To Do A Dare.

But The Catch Is You Choose Your Person To Dare You And You Have To Choose Carefully.

It Was My Turn "I Choose Ray" I Said "Alright I Dare You And Craig To Make Out For 5 Mintues" He Knew Exactly What He Was Doing. "Well The Crowd Is waiting" "Alright Craig Nothing More Nothing Less" Is My Motto About This Lil Boy "You Ready?" Said CJ "Yea Whatever"

Next Thing I Know He Kissed Me With His Lips Then He Bit Mine Asking For An Entrance.I Let Him In Enjoying It .I Can't Believe I'm Enjoying This Boys Kisses "3 More Minutes" Said Ray And Asia. I Flipped Them The Bird (Middle Finger). I'm Sorry But His Lips Taste Like Fried Chicken Against My Lips Or It Was Just His Tounge. "1 More Minute" Said Alia This Time. "Oh They Both Enjoying Kissing Each Other For The First Time" Said That Jeri Curl Nigga Roc. After He Said That Our Makeout Was Over. I Was Blushing So I Went To Get Some Water.

"You Know You Liked It" I Jumped Hearing A Voice Behind Me. "No You Enjoyed It CJ" I Said Putting The Empasis On The You. "Look We Both Liked And It Ocer We Could Either Do It Again Or Just Forget We Did It" "How About Forgetting We Kissed I Mean Were Just Friends Nothing More And Nothing Less Craig" I Said "Your Lips Werent Sayin That 5 Mintues Ago" "Shut Up Dag"

===========•==============•=======•=======•=======•========•=================•=======

Alright So If You Didn't Remember The Song Lyric Is It Is--->

"Ain't no ain't nobody like you

Heard you got a ball player but it don't excite you

I ain't the one you gotta lie to "

Question Of The Day:

Who Was The Last Member To Join Mindless Behavior

And Who Is Afraid Of Elevators **Note Its The Same Person FYI

Also If You Live In New Orleans Or Surrounding Areas Please Let Me Know If Youre Going The Essence Festival Next Week I'm Going To See Diggy And Possibly Chris Brown

Aiming For 3+ Detailed Comments On What You Think Would Happen In The Next Chapter

2+ Votes 1+Fans