___

"How are you feeling?" Jennie asked once they woke up.

"Honestly, I'm not feeling any better," Jisoo answered. "But, I know things will get better soon. Hopefully."

"They will. Your parents just need some time." Jennie said, placing a comforting hand on Jisoo's thigh.

"I know," Jisoo nodded. "You know, I'm really glad that I have you in my life. I wouldn't be able to get through this alone."

"I'm really glad that I have you in my life too." Jennie replied, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on Jisoo's forehead.

Just then, Jennie's phone went off, interrupting them.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone.

It was a text from Rosé.

From: Rosé ❤️

Hey, are you doing anything?

To: Rosé ❤️

No, why?

From: Rosé ❤️

Can you meet up with Lisa and I? Oh, and bring Jisoo.

To: Rosé ❤️

Sure, but why?

From: Rosé ❤️

Don't ask questions. Just meet up with us in an hour. I'll text you the address.

Jennie sighed and turned off her phone.

"Who was that?" Jisoo asked.

"It was Rosé. She wants us to meet up with her and Lisa." Jennie explained.

"Why?" Jisoo questioned.

"I have no idea," Jennie replied. "But, we better get going."

___

"Are you sure this is where we're supposed to meet them?" Jisoo asked, looking around the abandoned place.

"Yes, I'm sure." Jennie answered.

"Well then, where the hell are they?" Jisoo questioned, getting annoyed.

"I don't know," Jennie replied, sighing. "But just relax."

"I'm relaxed." Jisoo mumbled.

"I'll try calling her." Jennie said as she dialed Rosé's number.

Meanwhile, Jisoo kept looking around the place.

She looked for someone, anyone. But there wasn't one person around them.

"Fuck," Jennie cursed. "She's not answering."

"Jennie, I don't like this place. I think we should go." Jisoo said, tugging on Jennie's arm.