3

When Jisoo woke up the next morning, the first thing she noticed was Jennie's arm wrapped around her waist and the girl's head laying on her chest.

Jisoo smiled as she stared at the younger girl sleeping peacefully.

Jennie looked really beautiful in that moment. Jisoo didn't want to wake the girl up, but she knew she had to because they have school.

"Jennie," Jisoo whispered as she tried to shake the younger girl awake.

"What?" Jennie said, her voice raspy.

"Wake up, we have to get ready for school," Jisoo said.

"No, I just want to lay here all day," Jennie groaned.

"I do too," Jisoo chuckled. "But we can't. We have to go to school."

"Ugh, fine," Jennie said as she finally opened her eyes and looked directly at Jisoo.

Jennie's eyes traveled down to see that her arm was still wrapped around Jisoo's waist.

Jennie's eyes widened as she quickly pulled her arm away.

"Um, sorry about that," Jennie apologized, embarrassed.

"It's okay," Jisoo replied.

Jennie sat up and grabbed her phone, quickly checking her messages.

From: Rosé ❤️

Hey, babe. I'm coming over to your house to pick you up. Be ready in 10 minutes.

Jennie sighed as she stood up and walked over to her closet.

"Hey, do you want to borrow some of my clothes for the day?" Jennie asked.

"If you don't mind," Jisoo replied.

"Of course I don't mind," Jennie said, turning around to face the older girl after she finished grabbing some clothes. "You can pick out whatever you want to wear. I'll be right back."

Once Jennie went into the bathroom to change, Jisoo got up and chose an outfit.

Just as she started changing, the door opened. But, it wasn't Jennie. It was Rosé.

The two girls stood there staring at each other, not saying anything.

Jisoo was embarrassed. Meanwhile, Rosé was confused.

"What are you doing here?" Rosé asked, recognizing the older girl.

"Jennie invited me over," Jisoo answered nervously.

"What's your name?" Rosé asked.

Before Jisoo could answer, Jennie came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Jisoo, do you-" Jennie paused once she noticed Rosé was in the room.

"Oh, hey babe," Jennie said, walking over to Rosé and kissing her on the cheek.

"Who's this?" Rosé questioned, pointing to Jisoo.

"That's Jisoo. She's just a friend." Jennie answered honestly.

Even though it was the truth, those 3 words still hurt Jisoo. She didn't see Jennie as 'just a friend' but that's all Jennie sees her as.

"Okay. Well, c'mon, we should get going." Rosé said, grabbing Jennie's hand as they started to head out the door.

Jisoo has a feeling that Rosé doesn't like her.

"I'll, um, see you at school," Jennie said awkwardly, waving to Jisoo.

Jisoo sighed and continued to get dressed once the two girls left.