13

"Can you please say something?" Jennie begged as she shut the door to her house.

Jennie decided it would be best to take Jisoo to her place after what happened, and Jisoo stayed silent the whole time.

"What do you want me to say, Jennie?" Jisoo asked, her eyes red from crying. She looked exhausted. Drained.

"Anything. Just say anything. You haven't said a word to me since we left." Jennie replied.

"Well, maybe I don't want to talk. Ever thought about that?" Jisoo said, turning around and going upstairs.

"Jisoo," Jennie rushed up the stairs and was about to enter the room Jisoo had went in, but Jisoo had slammed the door in her face.

Jennie sighed and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Jisoo, please," Jennie said, knocking on the door. "Open the door."

No response.

"I know you're hurt, but you don't have to be upset with me. I just want to help you." Jennie said.

Still no response.

"You're really not going to answer me, huh?" Jennie asked, raising an eyebrow.

Still nothing.

"Fine. I'll be in the living room if you need me." Jennie said, giving up on getting a response out of the older girl.

Jennie walked back down the stairs and into the living room.

"Guess I'm sleeping here tonight." Jennie whispered to herself, sighing.

She grabbed a pillow and a blanket near by then laid down on the not-so-comfy couch. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

__

"Jennie," Jisoo whispered, slightly pushing Jennie's shoulders to try to wake her up. "Wake up."

Jennie's eyes slowly opened as she sat up.

"What?" Jennie groaned. "What's wrong?"

"I just... I can't sleep without you." Jisoo mumbled.

"Sure you can," Jennie chuckled. "Just go back to sleep, Jisoo."

"I can't sleep. Why do you think I woke you up?" Jisoo rolled her eyes slightly.

"Okay, well just try again." Jennie said.

"I know you're mad at me," Jisoo said. "I know you're mad, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. I shouldn't have ignored you when you just wanted to try and help me. I'm sorry."

Jennie sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Jennie replied.

"You do?" Jisoo said, surprised.

"Yeah," Jennie nodded. "I don't want to fight with you. That's the last thing I want to do right now."

"Okay, good," Jisoo said. "Now, how about you come upstairs?"

"Sure." Jennie smiled slightly.