6 (Part 2)

When Jisoo walked back into the cafeteria, she immediately walked over to where Jennie was sitting.

"Hey," Jisoo greeted nervously as she took a seat across from the younger girl. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about what just happened, obviously." Jennie replied.

"Why? I'm already embarrassed enough." Jisoo groaned.

"Don't be embarrassed," Jennie said as she reached out and placed her hand on top of Jisoo's. "I understand why you did it. Just... be careful next time."

"I know, I'm sorry." Jisoo apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's okay. I know you can't control your feelings, Jisoo." Jennie replied.

"I could at least try to control them though." Jisoo mumbled.

Just then, Jennie's phone went off, interrupting their conversation.

Jennie picked up her phone and sighed as she stood up from her seat.

"It's Rosé. I'm sorry, but I have to take this. I'll see you later." Jennie said quickly before she left the cafeteria, leaving Jisoo alone.

Jisoo huffed, laying her head down on the table.

This is going to be a long day, Jisoo thought.

__

When school finally ended, Jisoo was expecting to see Jennie or at least get a text from her, anything. But, the girl was nowhere to be found.

Jisoo shrugged, trying not to think anything of it.

As she started walking home, she decided to text the younger girl.

To: Jennie

Hey, are you still coming over later?

Jisoo waited, and waited for a reply, but she never got one.

Jisoo sighed and continued walking.

Why isn't she answering? Jisoo thought to herself.

Jisoo debated whether or not she should just go to Jennie's house.

Fuck it, Jisoo thought as she turned around and started making her way to Jennie's house.

__

Jisoo took a deep breath before she knocked on the girl's door.

Jisoo waited patiently for a few minutes, but still got no response. So, she grabbed the doorknob and surprisingly, it was unlocked.

She slowly opened the door to see if anyone was inside. She didn't see anyone.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows when she heard what sounded like whimpers coming from upstairs.

Jisoo immediately thought that the younger girl was hurt, so she walked into the house and quickly ran up the stairs.

When she reached the younger girl's room, she immediately opened it and the sight she was met with was a sight she never thought she would see.

Jisoo's mouth dropped open in shock.

Jennie stopped what she was doing and turned to look at Jisoo.

"Jisoo, what the fuck?" Jennie exclaimed as she quickly got off of Rosé.

Rosé slowly sat up in the bed, covering her face because she was embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked as she stood up and walked towards Jisoo.

"I-I was just checking up on you. But, it seems like you're completely fine, so I'll leave you two alone." Jisoo said hurriedly.

Jisoo turned around and was about to leave, but Jennie grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Wait," Jennie said.

"Let me go." Jisoo mumbled as she tried to not let the tears forming in her eyes fall.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry you had to see that-"

"Jennie, let me go. Please." Jisoo replied, sternly.

Jennie nodded, releasing her hold on the older girl.

Jisoo ran down the stairs and quickly made her way out of the house.

She ran all the way home.

When she finally made it inside her house, she slammed the door and put her back against it, sliding down it until she reached the floor.

Jisoo sat there and finally let her tears fall.

She was in pain.

All she wants is for Jennie to love her the same way she loves her. But, she knows that won't happen.

It hurts having to see the person you're in love with, love someone else.

__

Jisoo pulled out her phone, checking the time.

8:05 pm

Jisoo's eyes widened.

She's been crying for hours. She didn't even notice.

Jisoo sighed, wiping her tears away as she stood up and made her way to her room.

Jisoo walked over to her drawer and grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants to change into.

After she finished changing, she was about to lay down and sleep, but she heard a knock coming from the living room, indicating that someone was at the door.

Jisoo groaned, slowly walking back into the living room.

She just wanted to sleep.

When Jisoo opened the door, she didn't even have a chance to speak or see who the person was, because she was suddenly pushed against the wall as soft lips connected with hers.

________________________________

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger lol but you'll find out what happens next soon.

I'll update soon, bye ❣️