Luke scowled as his brain processed the information.

"So..." I drawled leaning back against the bar. "Why did they decide to move this time?"

I had learned quite a bit from doing Lukes paperwork while he was away. Including that we really didnt have many rivals, as most packs were no where near as strong or large.

There were technically only two on this side of the world and their names were Half Moon Pack, and Silver Wolf Pack. Un officially now which is what was causing Lukes tantrums and me to force information out of my friends, there was also the rouge pack, which was wreaking havoc across the continent yet managing not to be found despite their huge mass of members.

"Blood Eyes would be a good name for them." I mumbled to myself caught up in my own thoughts for a moment. This however upset Luke, his lips turned up his white teeth blaring.

"They do not deserve a name." He growled barely keeping his cool it seemed.

"Yes well for me its a little hard sometimes when rouges cross the border to know if its a major or minor threat. Because some rouges are from them and that's terrifying and then other times I get scared and find out the rouge pack youre refering to is a twelve year old orphan." I reminded him somewhat smugly. The twelve year old had been just two nights ago and we had taken him in with open arms. His pack had been attacked by Blood Eyes and having already been an orphan before they had no means of caring for him now.

"Youre just lucky that Cricket cant have kids." I scowled at Lukes words and he grimaced before rubbing his eyes. It was Crickets fault she couldnt bear her own pups as they called them. Shed lost that ability after a car crash took her first child. But this boy looked just like her and her mate and even before I could tell her why Id called her for a meeting shed latched onto his dirt covered form and refused to be parted until granted full custody.

From what Id heard she had already started redecorating her house near by, all the while cooking up a storm for the malnourished wolfling. They had renamed him Wally seeing as his old pack only gave temporary names to orphans in hopes someone would adopt them. He loved the name having had somepart in picking it out as a huge fan of kid flash. It was a startling reminder for me even werewolves liked human tv.

"Why would you pick a proper name for them-why not just a number?" Seethed Luke seeing the merit of my words as many times of late the pack had overreacted to the alarm with the same misunderstanding I was having.

"Because every one of their wolves has had the same crazed red eyes." I spoke softly my eyes on him but pictures playing before them like a film on a big screen. Every single one had had the same eyes as the two that had once attacked me.

The feeling of Luke stirring snapped me out of my own head and I was pleasantly surprised to find him standing his hand out to me. The anger gone from his face.

"Fine Ill brief the other packs on your suggestion but I dont think theyll agree to as silly a name as Blood Eyes." I rolled my own at his wordsbut allowed him to use his massive quantity of strength to pull me up.

"We should get going I still have to see what she wants from us." Sighed Luke a finger brushing over my knuckles.

"You mean what she wants from you." I snorted derisively.

"Us. Luna?" His lips quirked as he made the after you motion holding open the door.

Warmth had spread through out my stomach at his simple correction. But i didnt nedd him getting any cockier than he already was so i did a mock bow to distract from my reddening face.

"No no after you milady."

Luke rolled his eyes and pushed me theough the door with his left hand the other pulling it shut behind us.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 05, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Alphas 'princess'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें