Chapter 3: Kill it

Auroras eyes opened slowly. Her head felt heavy and was pretty tender on the back. Squinting up at the ceiling through the bright morning sunlight made her head hurt for a bit before her eyes adjusted.

"Where am I?" She croaked wracking her brains for an explanation however said explanation happened to walk out of a door near her wrapped in only a towel.

His muscular built body showed off completely. His muscled shoulders, his hairless chest all the way down to his ripping eight pack and tantalizing v of his hip bones. Oh god that towel was low on his gorgeous body, and his damp brown hair the way he ran a hand through it to push the messy long bits on top out of his face made her feel odd inside.

However as his eyes glanced towards her she finally came crashing back to earth.

With a squeak she was up and had kicked the covers away from her.

"You're awake" he looked so relieved a warm look in his eyes as he paced towards her.

"Wha-what are you doing!" She yelled before bolting out of the bed to get away from him.

"Im glad to see you're feeling okay. But don't press yourself I don't want you to get injured." He said sitting on the bed she had just been in.

"Why am I here? Why are you here? Where am I? Where's Nan-"

"One question at a time." he said with a amused but tired look.

"Where am I?" She demanded searching for an object near by to defend herself with. "And what have you done with me?"

"That's two questions princess." He reminded her however seeing her scowl and the way she had her back pressed to a wall he figured hed let it slide.

"Fine, you are home." he stated simply. "And I havent done anything to you...yet."

He couldnt help but tease her the way she blanched before glaring at him her cheeks flushed with color was just too cute.

"This is NOT my home!" her snapping comment made him bristle most people didnt dare talk to him the way she did however after what she had been through he let it slide.

"This IS your home now. Youre home is with me." he replied trying to keep his anger out of his voice.

"No! My home is with my family! With Nanny and Pappy and Phillip!" she was getting emotional again as her eyes darted around the room for an exit. "Not with some half naked wolf man!"

Wolf man really?

"Youre home princess is with me now whether or not you like it thats how this works." he growled, never thought hed be jealous over someones grandparents and little brother.

"No it doesn't! I don't want anything to do with this! I don't want this I don't want a monster! Let me go home!" she darted for the door but he beat her there his hand slamming against it holding it shut just as her fingers seized the handle.

"Like it or not Aurora you are mine." He growled his large naked torso brushing against her back his lips snarling in her ear. She shuddered involuntarily a blush rushing across her face. "Try as you might there is no way I'm letting you leave me."

For a minute she seemed to move into his chest seeking his touch before a look of panic and confusion crossed her face and she spun around trying to shove him away.

"St-stop let me go!" she sobbed tears on her face once again as she shoved and pushed at his bare chest. His instinct was thrilled at the feeling of her hands touched his skin but his heart was squeezing tight at the frightened expression on her face and the tears brimming in her blue eyes.