Dinner Plans

Warning! This next chapter contains graphic sexual content. Only 18+ please!

oOo

Anakin walks Ahsoka back to the temple, where she sleeps, and then sneaks his way back to my building. I'm ready for him when he comes back, with a bit of dinner set on the table, and a bottle of wine. He grins when he walks in, taking in the savoury smell.

"I missed you so much," he mutters as he wraps his arms around me. He takes a deep breath of my scent, and sighs.

"I missed you, too," I tell him, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. He kisses me back, sweetly, and then pulls away. "You hungry," I ask.

"Always," he smirks. "But not for food."

I slap him on the shoulder, laughing. "Not this minute, Hun."

He tangles his fingers between mine and sighs. "We had a hard time on that one," he says, suddenly very serious. "We were ambushed. One of our clones was feeding the droid army information."

I squeeze his fingers with mine. "Did you at least find the mole?"

"Yeah," he says. "One of the higher ups."

I wince. "That doesn't sound pleasant."

"It wasn't. He tried to kill Cody and Rex, but they're fine."

"So, what about her?"

"Ahsoka," he clarifies.

"Yeah, how is she?"

"She's reckless. Too young to be a Padawan. But she has spirit. Not to mention talent."

I smile to myself. "Good."

"Why would master Yoda send such a young kid," he asks himself, stepping away from me to grab a glass of water.

I watch him as he drinks, back to me.

"She's so small, and fragile," he mutters. "So easy to break."

"Didn't seem that way to me," I say.

He turns to look at me. "What do you mean?"

"She's tough as nails. I bet that she's just as powerful as you were at her age."

He laughs. "I guess."

I smile, and wrap my arms around him. This time, he hugs me back, pulling me close to him. "I love you," he says.

"I know."

He traps my lips with his, pulling me into a deep, breathless kiss. I push into him, wanting to get closer, and bring my hands up to his neck. He presses into the small of my back, curving my body to fit comfortably against his. Our lips disconnect only for a second before he kisses me again. This one is more thirsty, hotter. He's like a starved man tasting food for the first time in many weeks. I let him take control, becoming like clay in his hands. He carefully shapes me, pushing me back against the couch and nipping at my neck and collarbone.

"I missed you so much," he mutters, sloppily kissing my neck.

I don't respond, the sensation of his lips and hands against my skin making it almost impossible to form coherent thoughts. What does escape from my lips is a short, gasping moan.

"You seem to be enjoying this," he smirks, sexily.

I nod, feeling the blush rush up to my cheeks, and with one simple swipe of his lips, my head reels back and I gasp again. I can feel the smirk in his lips as he grazes against the collar of my dress. He slips his arm under my knees, and the other around my back, and Suddenly, I'm in his arms, being carried. He kisses me, his mouth on mine again, As he carries me to my bedroom.