Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

Tears were now escaping my eyes, I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom, grabbing tissues and wiping my eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I want Liam back, he comes home tomorrow...probably late..

I turned on the sink, splashing it on my face and Zayn rushed in.

"Are you okay?" He stood by me.

I shook my head. "I-I'm breaking...h-hard." Then I bursted into several tears.

Zayn embraced me, I just let him, I can't handle this, this is too much.

As soon as he pulled away, I got up and went upstairs to Liam and I's flat.

"Where are you going?" Zayn yelled after me.

"To my flat.." I managed to say.

I walked up and just put my hand against the door knob. I put my head onto the door and shut my eyes, waiting a whole minute before twisting the knob.

As I was opening it, I noticed the couch was definitely been used and as I walked towards it, the pillows still had wet tears soaked into them. I had a tear run down my cheek. I looked around the flat, looking at pictures of Liam and I. The day we met, beach, all of us together, kissing, hugging, awards, and family ones. I wiped my eyes, as tears slowly fell off my cheek.

I walked over to his dresser and found one of his hoodie's. I grabbed it and hugged it, imagining that I was hugging him. I wish it was him. I'm so upset right now, and I never did anything bad...it's the angle he saw it from. I feel guilty for not being able to stop him as Mason was trying to stop him too, words would not help me, it was like my voice was ripped out of my throat, long enough for him to be out of the door.

I set the hoodie back where it was. I walked over to my clothes and grabbed two outfits, I would hate for Mason to buy me some or to let me use hers...

Mason has done so much for me, I want to make it up for her so bad, but I'm shocked, broken, terrified, and angry right now. I felt like I need to be slapped in the face at the moment. I turned around, about to leave the flat when Mason caught me in there.

"What are you doing in here, love?" Mason got worried.

"Just getting...clothes." I held up my clothes and nodded.

"C'mon, I have an extra dresser in the guest bedroom." She pointed down the hall to her flat. 

I started leaving the flat and walking to her flat with her, she kind of helped me get there, tears were still in my eyes, blurring my vision somewhat.

"Niall, I brought a Kristin." Mason smiled to Niall.

I shook my head. Niall frowned, "Mason, she's crying."

Mason made me face her and she grabbed a tissue that was in a box next to her and wiped some of the tears.

"Okay, you can put the clothes away if you want." Mase shrugged. I nodded and walked into the guest bedroom.

Making my way to the dresser, I felt like I've been kicked out and someone brought me in. Not the best feeling. I put my clothes neatly in the dresser, even getting tear drops on the dresser. I sighed as I closed the dresser. 

I walked over and sat on the bed, wiping tears, but then I heard Zayn, forgot about him..

"Where's Kris?!" Zayn sounded worried.

"Chill, in the bedroom, let her be." Mase said.

"She might need some alone time." Niall said.

Thank you Niall and Mason, I need alone time. A time to think and let out all of my emotions, alone.