Chapter 1

Crystal's POV

"Crystal! Get down here right now!" My stepmom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming mother" I groaned getting out of my bed, walked out of the attic room, and ran down the stairs so my beating won't get worse.

"Where the hell is the packs food for lunch? Are you getting lazy now, you worthless pathetic excuse of a wolf?" My mom shouted in anger and slapped me.

"I'm sorry mother, I was doing the packs homework and didn't take track of time" I said while holding my now bruised cheek, thanks to her.

"How dare you talk back to me! You better make us lunch right now before I tell the Alpha!" She said before slapping me again.

So when I answer your question, you slap me for talking back. But when I stay quiet, you still hurt me because I'm not talking. The hell is wrong with this woman?

I wanted to roll my eyes so bad and actually talk back to her. She pisses me off so badly but I know doing so will just make things go badly for me.

"Yes mother" I muttered and got up and started cooking for lunch.
Some of the pack members came down and gave me a disgusted look and I was brave enough to glare at them. Some just rolled their eyes and some gave me a punch or kick. Honestly, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. I'm used to the pain since I've been experiencing this for almost 5 years.

Once I was done, I ran upstairs to the attic and laid down on my bed.

So let me introduce myself, my name is Crystal Moon, I'm 17 turning 18 tomorrow so that means I'll find my mate tomorrow but I already know that he'll reject me cause everyone and I mean EVERYONE hates me except one person, his name is Cameron. I met him when I was 13. My real parents died when I was just two years old or so I was told. I vaguely remember a rouge attack and being carried by someone before passing out. Then I woke up to a warm and cozy bed when my stepmom came in and told me she saw me outside sleeping and freezing to death. That's when she started treating me like her real daughter and cared for me. There are even some pack members who adored me and I also made a lot of friends, but that was all until I turned 13. I was supposed to shift but I didn't and everyone thinks that I'm either a human or my wolf died but what I'm wishing is I'm just a late shifter. That's what I think 'cause I feel my wolf inside my mind itching to come out. Of course I can't tell them that, they'll just make fun of me and think I'm probably becoming delusional or something.

So unfortunately, I became the omega of this pack. And the worse thing about it is I'm the only omega in this pack, well there's actually more omegas in the pack but they make me do everything here. I'm like the lowest of the low, even lower than the other omegas. That's why I do most of the things here in this pack house; I clean the rooms, I cook lunch and clean the dishes, and I become a punching bag. Since we as omegas are known to be 'weak', they always take their anger out on me. All the time it makes me ask myself and wonder "what the hell did i do? I didn't do anything wrong? One minute I was cleaning the house and the next minute, I'm bruised everywhere."

I know what you're thinking, "Why do you even bother staying in that pack?" I actually already planned on running and leaving this pack but there's something holding me back from doing so, maybe because my mate is here? Or maybe I'm just scared that I won't survive alone if I ran away. So I keep telling myself that maybe this is not yet the time to leave. Oh and I also forgot to mention, every once in a while, I would feel this powerful aura radiating off of me, but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I know it's stupid cause it really might be something but I'm too busy with chores that I don't even have enough time to at least check my health and mentality

I looked up at the ceiling and wished for a chance to have a wolf. To shift and run in my wolf form and be able to talk to my wolf.

I closed my eyes for a while then I felt a slight breeze and heard a very soft voice whisper

"You'll meet me soon, my dear friend. Not now but soon."

I breathed out and smiled feeling relaxed due to the soft sound of the voice that just whispered...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait a freaking second

After I heard the voice, I sprang out of my bed looking to where the voice came from 'cause I'm sure that I didn't imagine that. I looked around my room and even under my bed looking for the source of that voice. After a while I eventually gave up and laid down on my bed, but no way in hell am I gonna forget that voice.

So anyways, tomorrow is the day that I will finally meet my mate and maybe...just maybe, he's gonna be the one who'll end all this.
Can't wait for tomorrow!

"CRYSTAL! Come up here right now!" Alpha Matthews yelled

Oh crap, here we go again. THANKS STEP MOM!
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
So that's what you need to know about Crystal Moon,There are lots of things that will change about her though, I'll update tomorrow.