Chapter Three

Hey everyone! I did this chapter as fast as I can! Sorry if it took a long time. Hope you like it!

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously on The Price Equals Love~

       "GOD DAMMIT SHUT UP I'LL SAY YES!" I yelled. He stopped and smiled.

          "Okay, Lucy. I'll see you on Saturday at the Sakura tree. At 6:00. Bye!" He jumped out the window. I stared after him. Damn you, Natsu. What are you doing to me?

~Lucy's POV~

       "Lu~chan!" I hear Levy-chan call out my name. I waved her over. She came over, and I saw Gajeel walking behind her. I rose my brow.

       "What did you do, Levy~chan? Did you seduce Gajeel into coming with you?" I teased. She blushed so hard, it was redder than Erza's hair.

       "Sh-shut up!" She yelled at me. Gajeel behind her slightly blushed.

       "I was bored, so when I heard Shrimp was going with you, Bunny Girl, I decided there was nothing else to do." Levy looked shocked.

      "Liar! You could have gone on a job!" They continued yelling at each other. I laughed. They fight like a married couple. After what seemed like hours, they finally stopped. We dragged poor Gajeel(Sorry, Gajeel, even though I'm da author) around looking at dresses for my 'date'. We finally settled on a knee-high blue dress. It was navy blue, and the sleeves that were on the shoulders. The rim of the bottom, top, and bottom of the sleeves had blue lace.

      "Perfect," Levy-chan commented, pushing Gajeel off her. He fell asleep on Levy while we were in this shop. "Now for the shoes!" She grabbed a pair of beige 2-inch high heels and handed them to me. I put the heels on. I look perfect. Simple, but exquisite at the same time. Levy-chan clapped her hands.

      "Are you finding everything okay?" One of the workers asked. I nodded my head.

      "I'm buying these," I handed them to her. She walked to the counter and I paid for them.

     "Goodbye!" She waved. We walked out of the store. I hope everything goes alright.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Natsu's POV~

      "Here, try this!" Mira shoved another suit in my face. I quickly changed so I could get this over with. I came out and they squealed. When I say, 'they' I mean Mira and Erza.

     "This is the one!" I sighed. Finally. The suit was simple. It was black, and had a red shirt on the inside. I was kinda messy the way I put it one, but Mira and Erza seemed okay with it.

       "Here! We're paying for these!" Mira grabbed the clothes and gave them to the clerk(I know, it seems weird that Natsu was wearing the clothes, and suddenly Mira's holding it, but bear with it).

~The day of the date~

~Lucy's POV~

      I slipped on the dress. I summoned Cancer to do my hair, and put on the shoes. Now I'm ready! I walked out the door, and walked on the edge of the river.

     "Be careful, Lucy!" The fishermen warned. I smiled and waved at them.

      "It's okay! I won't fall in!" I called back. I continued walking down to the Sakura tree. There I saw Natsu.

     "Natsu!" I waved at him. He turned around.

      "Lucy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     And THE END for now! Also, for my other stories I'm going to write after I finish this, the covers are going to be made by BtSxExOxReDvElVeT, my online and offline friend at school. I can't get the cover apps, so she'll be in charge of making them. One more thing! The next chapter will take a while, cause right now I'm already having a writer's block. Sorry if this chappie was short.