Part 4 (Jess' POV)

Petra, Axel, Olivia, and I continued down the cave. I hope Jesse is okay. I thought, She shouldn't be traveling with a broken ankle like she is. Ugh, I'm so worried about my sister! Lukas had better keep her safe from any-

I crashed into the back of Axel, "Oomph, what gives?"

"Creepers!" Axel whispered. We gasped and backed away from them. "We should fight them!" Petra drew Miss Butters as the others hid behind a large rock. Axel grabbed Petra's arm and tugged her behind the rock as well. 

Petra's great at jumping into fights like this. She's such a bad girl, and I guess that's what catches my eye. "Are you crazy?" Olivia's eyebrows raised, "We'll get blown up!"

"Not if we dodge them before they get a chance to. Come on Jess, I need my partner in crime to help me show these creepers who's boss."

I came into the argument, "Sorry, Petra." I received a death glare from her, so I continued, "I would agree with you, but we can't risk them blowing up any holes in the ground, and any more of us separating like Jesse and Lukas did."

"He has a point." Olivia smirked at Petra. Petra just huffed, "You guys are boring."

"So now we just wait until they leave?" Axel asked.

"Yup," We all said in unison. Axel glanced cautiously over the rock and sighed when he saw that they were still far away, "Cake time,"

I need something sweet in my life right now, I thought, and asked Axel, "Can I have some?" He nodded and handed everybody a piece of cake. 

"I'll keep watch." Petra turned to face the creepers, peeking over the rock, She was fidgeting as she eyed them and I could tell that she was fighting everything in her body to not attack them. She gave them death glares and she took a bite of her cake.

A couple of minutes passed and Petra stood up and drew her sword, "I think they are gone," She took a few steps forwards and Axel stopped her, "Then why, are you holding Miss Butters?" Petra rolled her eyes at him, "I don't want any surprises." We stood up and walked alongside Petra. 

She put her precious sword away, "Coast is clear." We continued walking. Petra turned to me, "She's okay, you know that, right?"

I jumped, "What?" Oh my sister, "Oh. Yeah, I know." Petra eyed me, "No you don't. Look Lukas is a really trustworthy guy. I promise you that Jesse will be okay." She grabbed my hand, making my heart skip a beat.

I blushed, "I-I trust him. I just don't like that it had to be.. you know... just Lukas and her. It just makes me a bit nervous, that's all." Petra grinned, "Kind of like how me grabbing your hand made you nervous?" Okay, I thought, Now she's just trying to embarrass me. Two can play at this game, "Eh, that doesn't really bug me. I just wonder if that's really Petra flirting with me."

She narrowed her eyes at him as Olivia said, "Another wall, let's look for another opening."

Petra let go of my hand and stuck her tongue out at me, "Fair fight. I will get you next time." We separated and I was secretly a little upset that she had let go of my hand. We searched for a good twenty minutes. "I swear every time we get to a dead end, the passage is harder to find." Axel grumbled and the rest of us agreed.

"I found one!" Olivia called out and she pressed the button. The stone wall that blocked their path began to slide upward just as another one started coming down separating me from Axel and Olivia. Petra was standing directly below it as it flew downward.

"Petra!" I screamed, reaching out to her.