"Don't worry, love. No one is going to hurt you because I'm going to be right by you the whole time, okay?"

"O-Okay." I choked out. He squeezed my hand gently.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. I'm going to protect you always." He brought my hand up to his lips and gently kissed it. I blushed and turned away, embarrassed. He smiled at that.

When we stepped inside to the giant mysterious building we were at, my eyes widened. Of course we were still in the vampire realm, although it looked like we were living in the Victorian era.

"W-What is this place?" I stuttered, looking up at Mika with wide eyes. He grinned.

"It's specifically a ball building. We have special events here," He beamed. "There's going to be music, dancing, dinner, and much more!" He glowed. I swallowed thickly. "Do you like it?" He asked eagerly, hopeful eyes looking at me. "It's in your honour, I wanted to make something special for you because I've been really mean lately and I'm sorry." I looked down at the floor.

"U-Um..." I trembled. Mika's face fell.

"You don't like it?" He asked, softly.

"I-I-"

"Mikaela!" An unfamiliar voice called.

"Lacus?" Mika turned around to meet a man with blue hair and red eyes, the same as Mika's eyes.

"Hello, friend. Long time no see, correct?" Mika nodded.

"Yes, it's been a while. Glad you could come." Lacus grinned.

"Me too. Is this your little love?" Mika clamped his hands on my shoulders and started to rub them, causing me to flinch and look down at my shoes.

"Yes, he is." Mika said with a gentle smile.

"He's beautiful." Lacus commented. I couldn't help but blush.

Mika was not too happy.

"He's mine, so back off!" He snapped immediately. Lacus chuckled as I flinched.

"You're right, you're highness. I'm sorry." He joked. Mika just rolled his eyes.

"Just don't do it again."

"Of course."

"Hello!" Another man, this one with darker hair approached us.

"Ah, Renee!" Mika smiled. "Glad you could come."

"Oh, it's an honour, Mr.Shindo." Renee grinned. "I'm guessing this is Yuichiro?"

"Yes." Mika smiled.

"Lovely boy you've got there."

"I know." Mika beamed.

A bell suddenly chimed, and everyone starting towards the huge dining hall.

"Ah, dinner! Let's go." Lacus said, and we all headed to the dining hall.

~

"This celebration is in honour of my new love, and future queen, Yuichiro Amane." The vampires clamped and I just stared down at the table, embarrassed. "I love you." My head whipped up to Mika and all of the vampires cooed. "Let us now enjoy our feast!"

Th scent of rotting flesh rose and I internally gagged. Gross. It made me nauseas and I couldn't even think of eating.

"Eat," Mika encouraged me. "It's curry, your favourite. It's also human food, and this is cranberry juice, not blood or wine." Mika promised.

"P-Please. I'm not hungry." I begged pathetically. Mika smiled sympathetically down at me.

"It's okay, love. Take your time."