•|Prologe|•

I saw all the signs.
But I did nothing.
I never thought it would come to this.

I wish I would've tried to help him,
I wish I never took him for-granted,
I wish I could go back in time,
And make this all right,
But I can't.

It's too late,
He's gone forever,
I could've helped,
And told him what he meant to me.

That's why I'm standing here now. In front of his grave in the pouring rain telling him how much he meant to me, and how much I loved him. I loved how he loved nature and books. How he would enjoy the simplest and smallest things and life. I loved every imperfection about him. He was perfect to me. In every way I can think of.

It tears me apart we can't be together, but now we can. I left a letter on the table at home. Explaining how I cant live without him in my life. And now I'm going. I'm going to be with him once again.

___________________________

This was a little prologe but its not really but it will explain later in the book.

When I plan on publishing the chapters what day works best for you, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

If you see the signs of someone who might hurt themself, speak up. Because you can help save them and keep them in your life. Live today. Take the risks of putting yourself out their and telling someone what they mean to you. Because they could be gone tomorrow. Or you could. Because we never know when we will take our last breath and when that last day for us or for the people around us will be. This was my entire for the midnightsuncontest.