Open Tavern- I mean, Sesame!

About seven o'clock at night after dinner Diane and Elizabeth were in their uniform and Elaine was putting on an apron to help Ban and King in the kitchen. Estarossa and Meliodas were behind the counter to serve drinks.

They were just about to open when Zenith walked down the stairs. "Wait, are you opening up the tavern?"

"You bet." Meliodas grinned. "Wanna help?"

"Sure. I'll be one of those waitresses with Elizabeth and Diane, if that's okay?" Zenith requested.

"Yup, Uniforms hanging outside your room." Meliodas said, not even looking up.

"Wait, how did you-"

"Now time to explain, go get changed!" Meliodas chastised and pushed her up the stairs.

"Hey, Cap'n?" King wondered. Meliodas looked up. "Don't you find it weird having a brother, and talking to him when he looks and sounds like a girl?"

"No, not really. It's sorta like having a brother and sister. Though they're the same person, kind of, their personalities are different, but similar. It's like they're twins. That's how I think of it." Meliodas answered. "Does that make some sense?"

"Kind of." King said. "Oh look, Zenith's coming down now!"

Zenith walked downstairs in the tavern uniform. It suited her, but not as well as it did for Elizabeth. The others nodded approval while Elizabeth said "You look great, Zenith!"

"Why thank you, sister-in-law." Zenith replied, smirking.

Elizabeth went bright red. "What? I-I, uh...Umm t-that-"

"Relax, Ellie. She's just teasing." Meliodas rolled his eyes.

The tavern opened and customers poured in.

They all sat drinking and eating, laughing and singing merrily.

"It's really crowded tonight." Elizabeth commented, trying to navigate between tables.

"I know, it hasn't been this crowded since the Kingdom founding day two years ago!" Diane answered back, also having trouble moving around.

"Yep, I wonder where Zenith is-" But Elizabeth was cut off by tumbling to the floor. The drinks she was carrying and the plates of food went all over the nearby customers. They laughed. "I'm so sorry!" She apologised.

"No problem!" The nearby people said.

Hawk, who had been found sleeping almost two days in the attic, rushed over to pick up the scraps and the nearby people yelled gleefully "Look! It's the Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal!" It made Hawk very obnoxious but they just ignored it.

"Hey, Meliodas, where's Zenith?" Elizabeth asked Meliodas.

Meliodas frowned. "I don't know. Elizabeth, could you check upstairs with me? Estarossa, you can hold the fort down for a while, right?" Estarossa nodded.

Meliodas and Elizabeth left. They went upstairs and knocked on Zeldris/Zenith's room. "Zenith?"

"Come in."

They walked in and Zenith sat at her dresser and was fixing her hair. Knowing she was also a boy, it looked kind of funny how well she/he was at being girly, for someone who spends most of their time as a boy. "What do you want?"

"Why aren't you downstairs? You don't need to work if you don't want to." Meliodas asked.

"It's not that."

"What is it then?" Elizabeth asked politely.

"It's one of the guys in the bar." Zenith admitted.

"Okay, what happened, who do I have to kill, you know I can get away with murder." Meliodas asked.

"Don't. It's just there's a guy in your bar, I met him in the capital."

"Of Liones?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, \/}]°[|>." Zenith answered. She saw Elizabeth's confused face. "The demon realm's capital. I met him there. He knows who I am."

"So? It's not like he can tell him, that guy is dead." Meliodas said.

"I knew him, uh, shall we say, intimately."

"Oh..." Meliodas said. "... Wait. What?!?!? When did this happen?!? Why didn't I know about this?" Meliodas got annoyed.

"You were the 'accursed demon' at that point and we were stuck in our realm." Zenith sighed. "It was one of my friends, Miana, her party. I went and things happened. I didn't exactly get a choice in the matter. He had the ability of body control." Zenith shuddered.

"Okay, now I really will kill him. But slowly."

"But after that he got kind of obsessed with me for a while and kept trying to find me, but he couldn't because I was  Zeldris for most of the time. I don't really want him to see me because he might get obsessed again."

"Well, here's what you do: One- Look your best. Two- Walk into that bar looking better than Diane and I ever could in this tavern uniform. Three- Ignore him and don't let him see that you're bothered by him. Four- If he tries anything call Meliodas and he'll best the crap out of him. And Five- Remember, when you're with us, he can't even get near you." Elizabeth said, and applied some lipstick to Zenith.

"Okay. I'll try." Zenith stood up. They walked down the stairs looking like models while Meliodas just walked behind them, grinning at all the dropped jaws.

The rest of the night went by, luckily, uneventful.

The next morning, Hawk's Mama stopped near the coast.

Looking outside and seeing the sea made Diane get all excited. "I have an idea!" She exclaimed when everyone had eventually came down the stairs.

"Let's go and spend a day at the beach!"