The Dare

"Fine by me, let's play." Ban said and the others nodded. They gathered around in a circle again from some more fun.

"It's Binder's truth or dare, right?" Diane asked, Ban nodded.

"Right, I'll ask first." Zeldris smirked. "Estarossa, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Drink three bottles of wine in ten seconds."

"I can do that!" And he went to the bar, grabbed three bottles of wine and chugged them in 7.53 seconds. "Okay, Ban, Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to chug down 6 bottles of Vanya ale fast as you can. Go!"

"No problem!" Then he went up and chugged the six bottles in about two minutes.

The rest of the dares were mostly either to drink something for the boys, or to kiss someone for the girls.

By about half an hour of the game, Ban was totally drunk, Meliodas, Estarossa and Zeldris was fine despite drinking about fifty bottles each, King was only slightly tipsy.

Diane had kissed everyone, Elizabeth had Kissed Meliodas, Zeldris and King, and Elaine had kissed everyone but Meliodas.

It was Ban's turn to ask someone. "Hey Zeldrissss, truth orrr daaare~"

"Dare." Zeldris smirked, guessing it would probably be something stupid.

"Okayy, I dare you to turn intoooo your lady formm and stay like that for twoo weeeksss."

"Wait, what??!" Zeldris's smirk dropped.

"You heard meeeeeeeeee."

"Can't it be something else?"

"Noooooo!" Ban disagreed.

"But I can't! What if he sees or someone else tells him, then I'll get beate-"

"Zeldris, brother, chill." Estarossa said. "I don't think you want them to know about it, and he isn't even alive anymore for someone to tell."

"It'll be fine." Meliodas encouraged.

"I'm sure it will be okay." Elizabeth offered him a smile. "You have all of us."

Zeldris shook his head. "Even though that's true, I still don't want to d-"

The game forced Zeldris to change. The black smoke covered him but it had a blueish tinge to it and when it dispersed Zenith appeared once again in his place, this time to stay. She held her head. "Owww!"

"What's up, sis?" Meliodas asked.

"I forgot that transferring unwillingly or being forced gives me a really bad headache." Zenith explained.

"Oh." Elizabeth said. She thought for a moment, then her face lit up. "In mine and Meliodas's room, I have some powder you put in your drink that helps get rid of headaches. I'll give you some."

Elizabeth stood up and Zenith followed. "I'll come with you. You can carry on with the game, and for god's sake, will you stop staring at me?!"

They left and the others continued playing. Though, it was more just chatting than actually playing.

"But seriously, I've never heard about having the ability to switch forms among other races except fairies." King said.

"I know, it's pretty rare." Meliodas commented.

"Anyway but what were you saying Estarossa, all that stuff about how he couldn't find out anything because he wasn't alive and all that?~" Ban asked.

"Oh, um, nothing. It's just something to do with his upbringing." Estarossa sighed.

"You're not telling us anything!" Diane accused.

"I did. I told you it had something to do with his childhood." Estarossa smirked.

"I'll just ask Gowther next time I see him." Diane pouted. "Speaking of Gowther, why isn't he here?"

Meliodas said "Merlin said something had cropped up an-"

"MELIODAS! ESTAROSSA! GET UP HERE NOW!" Elizabeth yelled.

"WHAT'S WRONG THIS TIME?" Meliodas yelled back calmly. "DID HAWK BREAK THE BED AGAIN?!?"

"NO, STUPID!" Elizabeth answered. "I NEED HELP!"

"What is going on?" Elaine whispered to King, who just shrugged. Estarossa was trying not to laugh.

"I'M NOT STUPID! JUST ANSWER THE BLEEDING QUESTION WOMAN!" He yelled back. "WHAT. IS. WRONG?!?!?!!?"

"IT'S ZENITH!" Elizabeth yelled at him. "SHE PASSED OUT! WHAT DO I DO?"

" 'KAY! BE UP IN A SEC!" Meliodas yelled. He stood up. "Let's go Esse."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?!?" He moaned as he walked up the stairs.

"Just shut up before I break your arm..." Meliodas muttered.

They entered Meliodas and Elizabeth's room and saw Zeldris passed out on the floor and Elizabeth panicking.

"Right, Esse, just lift him onto his bed in his room and I'll get the Strawberries." Meliodas instructed. "Elizabeth, can you find Hawk please? I haven't seen him in a while."

"Sure." Elizabeth said cheerily, a change from just thirty seconds ago.

Meliodas walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He raised around for a bit before yelling very loudly "HEY ELLIE? WHERE'S THE STRAWBERRIES??!?!??"

"I DON'T KNOW! HAVE YOU CHECKED THE COOLER?"

"YES."

"OKAY, THEIR PROBABLY IN THE 'KEEP THEM AWAY FROM HAWK' CABINET." Elizabeth suggested.

"BUT I CAN'T REACH THAT CABINET!" Meliodas yelled back.

"THEN GET BAN TO GET IT FOR YOU."

Meliodas then yelled "BAN! CAN YOU REACH THE STRAWBERRIES FOR ME?"

"Sure. Gimme a minute~" and Ban, much to the others amusement at the conversation, went through to the kitchen and reached the strawberries and handed them to Meliodas. "Here ya go~"

"Thanks." Meliodas answered.

"MELI, DID YOU GET THEM?"

"YEAH! BE UP IN A SEC!"

He ran up to Zeldris/Zenith's room and opened the door. She lay on the bed and was flushed. Elizabeth placed a cold rag on her head."She's burning up." Elizabeth explained.

"Okay. Esse, do you remember or do you want me to do it?" Meliodas asked.

"Nah, you do it." Estarossa said.

"Right. Here we go." Meliodas activated his powers and held his hand above the bowl of strawberries. "Convert: Demonic takeover."

The strawberries glowed black and when the glow faded the strawberries were not red, but more of a maroon colour with navy blue seeds and leaves. "There we go."

Meliodas walked up to Estarossa with the scary strawberries. "Here you go, you can have some but leave most of them for Zenith. I'm going to go find the other thing." He stole a strawberry and ran out the room.

He came back about a minute later with a sluggish brown liquid. Meliodas grabbed one of the strawberries and opened Zenith's mouth. He took the sinister looking substance and poured it down Zenith's throat.

About half a minute later, Zenith woke up, coughing and spluttering. "What happened?"

"Nothing really, you just passed out. I think it was something to do with how long it took for your powers to transfer." Meliodas replied.

"Anyway, you rest up, eat your strawberries, and we'll see you tomorrow." Estarossa smirked at Zenith's face when he mentioned strawberries.

"Okie. Bye." Zenith mumbled, mouth full of suspicious looking strawberries.

When Elizabeth, Estarossa and Meliodas left, Elizabeth asked "What was with the strawberries?"

"It's their favourite."