Do You Like Him?

Chapter 8: Do You Like Him?

"See? It wasn't so bad" Harry smirks and puts his hood on.

"THAT WAS CRAZY!" Justin smiles and starts messing up my hair. It wasn't that bad, but I still hate rides.

"I guess.... What's next?" I ask.

"Let's go on that one!" Liam points at a ride. It looks like it goes upside down.

"You guy's go ahead... No way in hell am I ever going on that." I'm being dead serious. Hopefully they catch on.

"It's okay Vic. At least you tried the one we just went on." Justin hugs me and he's soaking wet. He starts running towards the other ride with Zayn, Harry and Liam.

"Go ahead Lou... I'll stay with Vic." Niall pats his back.

"Okay, are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, go have fun... And Niall, I'll be okay, go." Louis runs after the guy's and Niall shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm stayin' here with you... You wanted to hang... So we're gonna hang." He winks. I smile and hug him. We start walking around. He takes my hand and blushes. I smile. Why did it have to rain?

"What did you have to tell me... We're not on the ride anymore." I look at him.

"Oh... Right, ha-oh... kay." He starts thinking.

"What is it?"

"You are single right?" He asks shyly.

"Yeah...?" What is he thinking..?

"Why?" What kind of a question is that? Why am I single?... How should I know.

"What do you mean why?" I look at him confused.

"How come.... You're so beautiful, why hasn't anyone stolen your heart?" I stop walking and stand in front of him. I stare at him as it starts to pour.

"Uh... How do you know someone hasn't stolen my heart?" He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Is there?" He stares deeply into my eye's.

"I...." I stare at him. How am I suppose to tell him I wasn't sure who I liked better... Him or Louis. He speaks before I can answer.

"Look.... I know we've known each other for just a day... But do you feel anythin' for me?" He's being very serious.

"Um... I...Uh..." I don't know what to say..

"Uh what?" He looks confused... I feel bad... I just don't know what to say... So I decide to tell him the truth.

"I really do like you, it's just my last relationship, I got hurt really bad... He cheated on me... And I'm just scared. I--" I start crying. He wraps his arms around me.

"Hey, I'm so sorry... Come here." He hugs me really tight.

"I like you a lot... I just wanted to know if you felt the same way." He lets go of me.

"I really do like you too.. But.. Never mind.." I was going to say something else but I stopped myself. I start walking back to where the boy's were. He stops me. He takes my hand and spins me around.

"Well he was completely crazy to have left you.... I've known you for a whole 24 hours and I'm crazy about you." Before I can answer him my phone vibrates. I take it out of my pocket and check who it is... Justin.

*Hey love, where are you* Love... He never say's that.

-At the bench near the water fountain-

*Okay thanks, we're coming*

I put my phone away.

"That was Justin."

"Ah... How long have you known Justin?" He asks.

"For eleven years." It's been a really long time.

"Whoa... Um do you like him?" I widen my eyes.