The New Kid Returns

Chapter Six

Nathan's POV

Nathan's POV

I got off the bus, still furious at Rose.

How dare she, try to take advantage of my man?

I stopped in my tracks.

When I think about it, this really doesn't sound like Rose.

She'd never think of hurting me like this, I know her well enough to know that.

And, when I think about it, Kyle never really looked me in the eye last night..

No.

No no no, Kyle would never lie about something like this.

I kept storming on, trying to find Rose.

I ran into someone, falling backwards.

I looked up to see Ashton, rubbing his head.

Aa-hah. Mr. BigAss returns.

"I'm sorry, Ashton!" I said, helping him up.

"It's fine, I didn't get hurt." He said.

"Bet that ass of yours broke the fall." I muttered.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Nothing!" I chirped.

And then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her.

Rose.

I went over to her, and she looked up.

"Hi Nath-"

"Save it. What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled.

She looked at me with startled eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh, I see. Thought you'd never get caught. I know what you did to Kyle." I said.

"What? No, you don't understand.."

"I understand. You're trying to get with him. Why, I don't know." I said, sneering at her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Kyle, Ashton behind him.

Rose's eyes grew wide at the sight of him.

I was really starting to reconsider myself, when Rose spoke up.

"Nathan, he tried to rape me! Please, please believe me!" She cried.

I raised my hand, and before I even knew what happened, I slapped her across the face.

The whole school fell silent.

She looked at me, hurt in her eyes, and ran off crying.

I stared at my hand, I couldn't believe myself.

Kyle turned me around to face him.

"You did the right thing." He said.

I stared at him.

"Right thing? Kyle, I just slapped my best friend, I can't believe you'd say that's the right-"

I felt a stinging sensation across my cheek.

Kyle just hit me.

I ran off, in the direction Rose ran, I have to talk to her.

I have to make things right.

Rose's POV

I ran as fast as I can away from them all, hiding in the one place no one can reach me, in the rose bushes. I'm small enough to fit into it without getting hurt. Nathan has never found this place so I'm safe for now.

I just kept crying and crying, holding my hand on my cheek. I see Nathan run by, me keeping quite.

Next thing I know, someone tabs my shoulder, and I nearly screamed, but he covered up my mouth.

He went in front of me, "Shhhh."

It's the new kid. How did he find me? How did he get in here? No one has ever been able to besides me.

"Hey, your Rose, right?" He smiled.

I nodded slowly, tears still on my face with my makeup.

"I'm Chris Knight." He kept smiling as he removed his hand from my face. His smile is sweet.

But it soon fade once he sees I've been crying. I went to move my face away from his, but he stopped me, not forcing me to look at him but just whipping off some of my tears.

"Why are you crying? A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't be."

I felt tears build in my eyes, the only person who has ever called me beautiful was Ms.Long. I set my head on his shoulder, crying again. By my surprise he didn't pull away, but he wrapped his arms around myself, hugging me.

The five minutes bell rang, making Chris pull away from me, "We should start going to class by now." He smiled, warmly.

"I'll be right there." I said softly. He went out the same way he came, and I watched him for a moment.

Then I look out of the end of my eye, and saw Ashton having someone up against the wall, makingout. Who is that?...

Oh.

My.

God.

It's Nathan!!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

If you really enjoyed, check out my page and other stories!