Chapter 18

Percy's POV

It had been about a month since Victoria went to camp. It was about the best month of my life. No one flirting with me and all that. Prom was coming up and I was going to ask Annabeth even though I knew she would be going with me. It was a Sunday night which meany school was tomorrow. Currently Annabeth and I were curled up on my bed. Neither of us talking, just sitting enjoying each other. Before I knew it we were both asleep. I awoke with a start to the sound of my alarm. Annabeth got up so quickly that she knocked me out of the bed.

"Ahh," I screamed as I fell.

"What happened!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"You knocked me out... of.... the... bed...." I laughed.

I got up and chased Annabeth out of my room and down the stairs. Everyone looked at us while we were running. I, like I always do, caught Annabeth. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. She was kicking and screaming while I ran outside. I threw her in the pool but her grip was so tight that she pulled me in. When we popped out of the water we were both soaked. I was soaked because I was surprised when I hit the water.  She kissed me. I thought that would be a perfect time to ale her to prom.

"Annabeth Chase, will you go to prom with me?" I asked. 

"Is that even a question seaweed brain?" She asked, "Of course I will."

"Thanks wise girl," I replied. 

I looked at my watch.

"I need to get dressed!" I exclaimed.

"If we are late! It is all your fault!" Annabeth yelled.

Annabeth got out of the pull and ran off towards the house. I followed laughing the whole way. When I got to my room I saw am outfit all ready picked out. Thanks Aphrodite. I ran out the door grabbing a muffin as I went. It was a blueberry muffin. We got into our separate cars and headed to school.

We drove up to school and parked. I walked in the building followed by my friends and my girlfriend. As we walked to our lockers I saw a sight that I would want anyone to be in, bullying. There was this boy who was new because I had never seen him before and a girl who was also new. The boy had a muscular build but he wasn't very muscular. He had brown hair that went everywhere and a slight tan. The girl had blond hair and was so pale it hurt. She wore a black mini skirt and a hot pink crop top paired with 6 ink pink stilettos.

"I told you to hold my books!" She yelled at the boy.

"I know you did but I am not going to hold you books because I am not your personal slave!" The boy said.

"Do you know who my father is!" She yelled.

"I do not and I don't care," he replied.
"Hey," I was cut off.

"Thanks so much for coming to help me," the girl said, "This boy here won't hold my heavy books for me."

"That's not why I came back here," I once again was cut off.

"Oh. You came here to ask me out. Well no fear I'll be at your house tonight at six," she said. 

"You don't even have my address," I replied.

"No need. I will find out," she replied.

She didn't give me time to say anything because she just walked off. I knew I should have said something other than what I said but you know I'm just a seaweed brain.