Lauren notices the girl on her lap tense up at the name, so she silently begins to rub the girls back in hopes it would get her to feel comfortable.

"A f-friend" was the girls response.

Dinah nods, but sighs, "Okay, look Camila I'm not going to beat around the bush here okay? She obviously makes you upset-" she replies, letting herself be cut off when Camila interrupts her, her voice quiet.

"She doesn't-"

"Didn't you promise you weren't going to lie?" Dinah lightly scolds, knowing the words Camila was about to speak weren't true. Nobody who makes you this upset and doesn't even bother to apologise doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

Camila squirms at the slight scold and anxiously plays with her hands, not liking the fact that she was close to being found out.

"She is...well was my friend. I told her things, things I haven't even told you guys and now she's using that against me" Camila murmurs honestly as she brings her hand up to wipe away the single tear that fell down her cheek.

"The secret?"

Camila immediately looks up, her eyes wide as tear after tear falls down her cheek, "how did...How did you know about that? Has she told you? She's told you hasn't she? Oh no" she croaks out, trying to squirm off of Lauren lap as her heart once again begins to beat a hundred miles an hour in her chest.

She's unsuccessful though as she only gets pulls straight back, and she buries her head in the woman's neck as she cries heavily, her small body trembling with fear.

Lauren adjusts her so she was sat facing her with one leg either side of her own, and she wraps her arms tightly around her small waist, rubbing her hand soothingly up and down the girls back.

She glances at Dinah concernedly as the girls cries appear to increase, and she allows Dinah to gently take Camila from her, the small girl sat sideways on the woman's lap as she continues to cry.

"Camila? Nobody's told us anything, okay? calm down" Dinah says loudly enough to be heard over the girls cries, the girls reaction, which was immediate, making the couple sigh with relief

It was like the small brunettes body sagged with relief, slumping against the taller girl as she tries to catch her breath, the sobs causing her breathing to become unsteady.

"Anything?"

"No, nothing. Now take a deep breath and calm down." Dinah gently reprimands.

Camila does as she says, her whole demeanour showing how relieved she was that the couple had yet to find out her secret. She knew telling them would have to be an option now that they were more than just a little suspicious, but the fact that she got to tell them herself instead of them finding out from somewhere else brought her a little relief.